Doomsday Arcade: Episode 21

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Ahh, got to love keyboard cat.

Also, I have to wonder if the way Gary kept clicking that pen is a reference to Boris from Goldeneye. Probably not.

adrenalin1025

Nov 21, 2008
crape said:
lol again THE sole reason i got into this site was for doomsday! Keep it up! only a few more.. 26 you believe :/ -sigh- you guys are great! all your personalities flowing into this series makes it great! congrats to the whole cast you guys all probably work hard to get a new one every other thursday! oh, and by the way my favorites are Lund, Shanks, and the guy who plays toad! <3 <3.... although going throughout the series in progression shanks lost his braces, those were cute on ya! oh btw congrats Shanks :) you beat the deadline, even though you find yourself in that predicament every time it's probably satisfying to know that you made thousands of people happy with your video being out today.. oh and certainly a relief! keep going, you're almost done! CHEERS MATE!
Epic fan
satans_cow said:
Doug said:
Great episode, and I'm glad to see Paul is fully capable of taking on Colossus's as I predicted.

Also, anyone else notice Cooking Mama in the kitchen!?
MY kitchen.
get back to work and make me another tandoori chicken roll

King_Pickles

Jun 5, 2009
ClifJayShafer said:
Greatest video ever! That was the greatest two minutes of arguing I have ever seen. Love this show so much. Keep coming with the great materials (that's what she said). And where was Ben Croshaw? lol.
thats what I saaid I thought they would use every member of the escapist for the resistqnce but im very they ysed uskippable

PhantomCritic

May 9, 2009
Ha, knew it was God mode -takes a cookie-
OT:Glad to see Unskippable in that episode, keep up the good work guys.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, Paul is a very scary man.

SAULFENKY2047

Aug 7, 2008
i think yall should make a lazer cat game so we can play...and so when this happens he can run the fight with the npc's

C.O.C

Aug 5, 2009
Thats one hell of a good explanation for why they couldn't die im seriously impressed by your genius dudes me and all my mates were wondering how toad couldn't kill them we mostly just put it down to toad sucking that much but that was waaaaaaay better keep up the work dudes unlike those unforgotten realm dudes I miss them tbh but I've still got you guys and the unskippable dudes though im slightly intimidated by paul now you should put all the eps on to a dvd when your done and sell them although thats probably not an original idea well keep going dudes

myogaman

Dec 11, 2008
Congrats on having so many guest appearances. I love your humor and your show since day one. This is a grand opportunity for getting your names out there and creating a good foundation for blah blah blah. Seriously though...don't fuck this up...you guys are too awesome for that.

Beatrix

Jul 1, 2009
Zombie_Fish said:
Laser Cat; when they wouldn't stop scratching him they were yelled at in the voice of Cuddles.
I was beginning to think I was the only one that recognized him :p
But yeah, great episode, even though I don't really feel that the cross-over stuff was very necessary it still was hilarious.