Doomsday Arcade: Episode 21

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
Nice episode, really nice. I watched it more than once.

I have only one annoying nit picking to make (I must say it, I'm sorry):

The strongest human resistant leader is a NPC cat with laser eyes, did he like... I don't know, start the resistant? Did the humans say: "let's put all of our hope in a cat that can shot laser from its eyes, which is undoubtedly an NPC... you know the people we are resisting against" ? Seems extremely weird.

I know you could say that laser cat is fighting for the humans, but the humans are more likely to attack him rather than trust him because? you know... they're human, and they aren't likely to trust something that can burn them to death by looking at them, of course not to let him be the leader of the last hope they have to survive.

i still loved the episode, I was surprised to see laser cat, Gram and Paul, and I was expecting to see Yatzhee as well.

i just love the Doomsday arcade videos, even though sometimes there are minor problems, but nothing is perfect.

Doomsday arcade is just awesome and great, and I still feal sorry that it's about to end

satans_cow

May 3, 2009
adrenalin1025 said:
crape said:
lol again THE sole reason i got into this site was for doomsday! Keep it up! only a few more.. 26 you believe :/ -sigh- you guys are great! all your personalities flowing into this series makes it great! congrats to the whole cast you guys all probably work hard to get a new one every other thursday! oh, and by the way my favorites are Lund, Shanks, and the guy who plays toad! <3 <3.... although going throughout the series in progression shanks lost his braces, those were cute on ya! oh btw congrats Shanks :) you beat the deadline, even though you find yourself in that predicament every time it's probably satisfying to know that you made thousands of people happy with your video being out today.. oh and certainly a relief! keep going, you're almost done! CHEERS MATE!
Epic fan
satans_cow said:
Doug said:
Great episode, and I'm glad to see Paul is fully capable of taking on Colossus's as I predicted.

Also, anyone else notice Cooking Mama in the kitchen!?
MY kitchen.
get back to work and make me another tandoori chicken roll
Blow me douche bag, you can bring me some more White Rabbits.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
MacRon said:
Whats the song/music name what laser cat plays?
It references Keyboard Cat (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keyboard-cat), that link should tell you somewhere there but Im afraid I cant remember the name of it.

EDIT: Also, this series keeps getting better and better, its developed so much since its beginnings! Its almost a shame knowing the end is soon! :(

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Fasckira said:
MacRon said:
Whats the song/music name what laser cat plays?
It references Keyboard Cat (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keyboard-cat), that link should tell you somewhere there but Im afraid I cant remember the name of it.

EDIT: Also, this series keeps getting better and better, its developed so much since its beginnings! Its almost a shame knowing the end is soon! :(
It could go on for like 2 more years.

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
Paul looks like such a fucking bad ass. haha
"What's that? oh It's our second show."
So freaking funny!
Man they were moded? I thought Taod was just a pussy incapable of doing the simplest task...

puffermuffin

Jan 16, 2010
lolz that's awesome that they used Cuddles' voice from Apocalypse lane for Lazor Cat. genius. love this show too much.

deadagain33

Jun 11, 2009
I liked the meeting of graham and paul in this video, also all the funny jokes and references make this series rule