Doomsday Arcade: Episode 22 Preview

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Multi-Kill said:
Azure-Supernova said:
Can't wait guys, you've pumped out nothing but good work... this looks to be the best! *waits for next week*
Good!?

Pfff...

It's bloody well great! How dare you call it good!

*Teleports to Azure's house*

"Time to pratice my right to bear arms!" *Pulls out bear claw boxing gloves*

"Shit shit shit!" Yelled Azure, running around his labyrinth like basement while I chased him around with my bear claw boxing gloves.
Chill out overkill... just because I've not got my tongue up their arse doesn't mean I don't appreciate the work. Yes it was fantastic, for such a low budget production hell it was sweet. But I don't feel the need to lube up anyone's crack with my spit.

Evil-Mustache

Nov 21, 2009
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. I'm more excited then me! :D I will wait by my computer a year for this episode if I have to. Okay maybe not a year more like three weeks... But I will wait!

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
This is taking forever to get out, but judging by some of those shots i can see why. I can't wait to see lund and shanks get murdered by a Big Daddy

kid-avenger

Apr 16, 2009
Whut, i have to wait another week for the bioshock episode....COCK-BLOCK!!

Well at least its next week and not in a fortnight right guys......right?

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Multi-Kill said:
Azure-Supernova said:
Multi-Kill said:
Azure-Supernova said:
Can't wait guys, you've pumped out nothing but good work... this looks to be the best! *waits for next week*
Good!?

Pfff...

"Shit shit shit!" Yelled Azure, running around his labyrinth like basement while I chased him around with my bear claw boxing gloves.
Chill out overkill... just because I've not got my tongue up their arse doesn't mean I don't appreciate the work. Yes it was fantastic, for such a low budget production hell it was sweet. But I don't feel the need to lube up anyone's crack with my spit.
Apparently wherever you live, they dont have many jokes there, which is the only explanation for why your response lack's the lack of seriousness I thought you'd have. Russia? North Korea? Unidentified-istan? Fictionesia?

And yes. In case your wondering, this post is supposed to be both serious and not so.
I live in England, Great Britain. Obviously where you're from you have no concept of humour.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Azure-Supernova said:
Multi-Kill said:
Azure-Supernova said:
Multi-Kill said:
Azure-Supernova said:
Good!?

Pfff...

Apparently wherever you live, they dont have many jokes there, which is the only explanation for why your response lack's the lack of seriousness I thought you'd have. Russia? North Korea? Unidentified-istan? Fictionesia?

And yes. In case your wondering, this post is supposed to be both serious and not so.
I live in England, Great Britain. Obviously where you're from you have no concept of humour.
I'd have to agree with you there.

Back on topic...

I'd much rather wait a month or two between episodes if it means they are going to be as good if not better than previous ones. Given that the latest videos have had a lot more graphical effects in them you should really expect them to be taking longer than if they just used some random premade effects.

It does look like Cooking Mama has some evil plan of her own though.

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
I F#%&@$ love doomsday!

Edit: The big daddy armor is stunning from the few sec I have seen him! :D

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
Want now. But I'm happy to wait in order for it to be ready. Least its not as long as waiting for 'there will be brawl'.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
The Random One said:
Is it wrong that I knew it was going to be a Bioshock episode when I saw the airplane?
It was either that or Blazing Heroes. I imagine that there will be lots of 'Would you kindly [insert humour here]'.