Doomsday Arcade: Episode 22 Preview

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Well. Shit.

That looks awsome.

Thanks for the bloopers and the preview to hold us over! Very much apreciated you guys, take as much time as you need. =]

...uhh...*Thumbs up* There IS going to be a "Dude you just drilled her!" joke in there? Some where? :p

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Rapture... RAPTURE?!

AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT!
Although the trailer suggested awkward amount of weird light uses. Still this is going to be great! I feel it in my balls!... I mean guts!

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
This upcoming episode looks awesome no wonder why it has been taking so long to make.

w1ndscar

Jul 22, 2009
Lol. At first when I saw the PREVIEW part of the title I thought, "They used up another time slot for nonsense!?! THIS IS MADNESS." But after seeing this preview, I now understand why, and I suddenly wish I could fast forward into time for how ever long this next episode is so I can watch it now xD.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
I really hope they mean next week and not two more weeks. I understand the kind of challenge that must be involved in making a whole Big Daddy costume (and maybe sets), but damn, the anticipation is getting a bit hard to bear.
[sup]No, it will be worth the wait.[/sup]
[sup]But it's so easy to complain![/sup]

Mar 16, 2009
I couldn't guess it was Bioshock till the lunchbox exploded... but damn. This looks amazing, I can't wait to see what comes up. Thanks for a trailer to hold us over.

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
I will gladdly wait another week, The last episode was long enough to justify such a wait, and the teasers keep hope alive. I'm sure it'll be fantastic, so keep up the good work.

Melcadrien

Dec 30, 2004
Man, this is going to be incredible. If for some reason they end up in Citadael Station(System Shock), then it would be more and more hilarious.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
well the bad news is that we have to wait another week
but the good news is that the next episode seems like it'll be amazinnng
and even better is that it may not be the finale just yet... (who is 'the man upstairs'? hmmm)