Doomsday Arcade: Episode 22 Preview

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
this better be one long episode.like 22 minutes minimum.i am very disapointed but disapointment is part of life just like death is a part of life.

Chainsaws_of_War_2

Jan 15, 2009
All this time I have been like "where the hell is our new Doomsday Arcade episode?!" (for I am a man of routine, and I need my weekly medication of gaming puns), but now after seeing this I can truly say absolutely this is going to be worth the wait.

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
adrenalin1025 said:
kozmo said:
.... or that it's a hard on...
lol
i'm sorry, i have no clue what
lol even means

"i wrote this comment so that someone would tell me" said kozmo after comming back to the computer a day after he wrote the comment and saw that nothing changed

Apone

Jan 13, 2008
Wow really made me think of Dr who with all the over layed special effects and the Big Daddy suit.
Looking good guys, as said already, take as long as you need to pull out a good one.
Cheers

Cgull

Behind You
Oct 31, 2009
Bioshock....nice :D

Take your time fellas, you've yet to disappoint and I can't imagine you'll start now!

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I was going to complain about the 5 week wait but I can see you haven't been wasting your time. I can't wait for episode 22 now!

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
kozmo said:
i'm sorry, i have no clue what
lol even means

"i wrote this comment so that someone would tell me" said kozmo after comming back to the computer a day after he wrote the comment and saw that nothing changed
It means laugh out loud if you were serious

and on topic looks absolutely awesome and I was right to have faith in an extended wait time

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Holy shit, thats fucking dedication to the cause right there!, dedication to give us a good show.

I thought fuck it, a preview?, I'll watch it only for the sake of it....

NekronosiS

Nov 20, 2009
I have faith this will be well worth the long wait. Anyhow, time for some speculation!

Seeing that cooking mamma did indeed infiltrate (and probably destroyed) the resistance, the micheals are likely to be "hacked" by the NPCs... but isn't that exactly what Bioshock thought us? Mind control has a cure as well. Wonder if they too will have to run around with random plasmids or hack/plumb stuff.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
OP: Can't wait! An episode in rapture should definitely be interesting.

Captain Pancake said:
Dear god, this episode better be damn good, because this is just getting ridiculous...
Just relax man, it takes the guys over at There Will Be Brawl a full month for each episode and those typically have very few special effects. We just have to wait this out for Lund and Shanks to come through for us, and they always do.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
jboking said:
OP: Can't wait! An episode in rapture should definitely be interesting.

Captain Pancake said:
Dear god, this episode better be damn good, because this is just getting ridiculous...
Just relax man, it takes the guys over at There Will Be Brawl a full month for each episode and those typically have very few special effects. We just have to wait this out for Lund and Shanks to come through for us, and they always do.
Fair enough, perhaps I was just wound up/disappointed about no doomsday arcade this week either. Still, if it's taking this long they must either be putting alot of work in till it's picture perfect, or procrastinating to shit.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Captain Pancake said:
Still, if it's taking this long they must either be putting a lot of work in till it's picture perfect, or procrastinating to shit.
With just what I've seen from this preview, I would assume it's the former.

The Lost Big Boss

Sep 3, 2008
Well shit if Garry is dead (and we all know he is going to die) then who who is going to stop the "games" from hacking them? Come to think of it, could this be what the Dice Lord was talking about when he said "you two will turn on each other"? Wait... Would you kindly...