Doomsday Arcade: Episode 22 Preview

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Liquid Paradox said:
Captain Pancake said:
Dear god, this episode better be damn good, because this is just getting ridiculous...
This kind of thing always makes me laugh. What, exactly, is getting ridiculous? Having to wait a bit longer for a free video on the internet? One which you clearly enjoy, because otherwise you wouldn't care if it was taking longer then usual? Because a couple guys with actual lives outside your closed-off internet bubble are having a tough time bringing out their own art to your demanding time line?

Grow up or do better. it's not your place to *****
You know what? I agree completely with you, and I find it pretty bad as well that this guy is a Gonzo, he's been here ages, so he should know better, yet you're pretty new here. Yet you seem to be the one making a decent point that's well argued and happens to be right in this case. I guess it just proves yet again that post count doesn't have any bearing on whether or not you're a good forum member...

Anyway, looking forward to next fortnight guys, personally I think taking a long time to do something good is better than rushing something and ending up making it bad. It's not the first time you've been delayed, I recall an episode being delayed for a month once because one of you was moving house, if I remember correctly (please correct me if I'm wrong there)? Strangely, it seems that two of my favourite videos (this and Apocalypse Lane) have decided to undergo the exceedingly crazy plot route favoured in TV by shows such as Lost, and yet I still love them (though I do love Lost too, so...). Anyway, looks like a great video next fortnight, and as I say, I'm really looking forward to seeing it :D

Angie.

Aug 9, 2009
Even though this is a preview for next week... these videos get more and more impressive as they come. Bravo guys!

S_K

Nov 16, 2007
Wow... desperate to get Bioshock in the story much? Some pretty awesome effects though and... WAS THAT A REAL PLANE? o_O no way... I call shenanigans.

Che Marlee

Oct 1, 2009
Ahh, sneaky reference, Doomsday Arcade. "Cook's 'kindly' made you some *Australian colloquialism*" Could it be that she is under Andrew Ryan's control, and is trying to kill them for him?

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
I am looking very much forward to this episode....
Beero said:
Can't wait! Wanna see little sister! wanna see the drill! want adam!

wait....so shanks and the other guy can shoot lighting next episode? and freeze everything?
...OH SHIT! Lund and Shanks may get the ability to use Plasmids and Tonics?! I would very much like to see them Hypnotize a Big Daddy and use it to their advantage.

Beero

Oct 17, 2009
Cosplay Horatio said:
I am looking very much forward to this episode....
Beero said:
Can't wait! Wanna see little sister! wanna see the drill! want adam!

wait....so shanks and the other guy can shoot lighting next episode? and freeze everything?
...OH SHIT! Lund and Shanks may get the ability to use Plasmids and Tonics?! I would very much like to see them Hypnotize a Big Daddy and use it to their advantage.
That would be epic indeed :D

Stabby McRunfast

Oct 23, 2009
I was hoping for a while that you'd slip Bioshock in. Your effects are amazing by the way. Great job, and looking forward to the episode.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Stabby McRunfast said:
I was hoping for a while that you'd slip Bioshock in.
Slip it in? They are directly shoving it into the spotlight!

Not that there is anything wrong with that in any way!

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
It does come out today right? Does anyone know what time they usally put up these episodes?

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
aha, he did say next week! that means today... (for a moment I was like oh yeah next Thursday I guess, goes with the every two weeks or wait then they'd have had like a month on this one)
=( oh well, I might as well go write those essays and eat dinner, maybe it'll be up then =D

CMon

Jun 18, 2009
Ok, even I am confused and impatient now.

*closes eyes and prays for it to be posted*

*opens eyes*

*kicks chair*

*jumps around in agony*