Doomsday Arcade: Episode 22 Preview

mhitman

Sep 10, 2008
Che Marlee said:
Ahh, sneaky reference, Doomsday Arcade. "Cook's 'kindly' made you some *Australian colloquialism*" Could it be that she is under Andrew Ryan's control, and is trying to kill them for him?
No it's just cooking mama trying to kill them again

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
ummm shoot is it not coming out today then? =/

haha oh well, maybe it still will

coldshadow

Mar 19, 2009
Bouncing Ferret FIlm said:
for how long they are making us wait, this episode better be BITCHIN!!!!!! come to think of it, WHO PAYS FOR THIS STUFF ANYWAYS?
Im pretty sure the escapist pays lund/shanks for it, and the escapist gets money from ads....i think.

Jay Cee

Nov 27, 2008
Excellent but my anticipation is overpowering my patience, and I think any more procrastination will cause me to break down and weep profusely.

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
STILL NOTHING. Im going stir crazy here waiting for this new episode.....

EDIT: Shanks is Online quick everyone PM him until he puts the video up....that will work......... ...

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Do Want!

I can't wait for this episode. I'm only just remembering the whole "How did we survive" and vita-chambers were mentioned.

Reaperman64

Dec 16, 2008
But But....Doomsday! where art thou!

...get me micheal shanks and a kumquat...im extract this episode no matter what...

w1ndscar

Jul 22, 2009
If you listen closely, when the ship blows up, they are using star fox sounds from the old SNES i believe :D

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Looks like there must have been a delay or something, or they are waiting for their turn on the advent calendar of disappointment and we'll have to wait for NEXT Thursday now.

Aug 9, 2009
It's probably their version of Valve Time. "Next Week"[Michaels time] == "In Two Weeks"[Actual Time]. If it is, then yay, they even reference the gaming world with their launch schedule =).

escapist_wolfand

Oct 19, 2009
RC-1290 said:
It's probably their version of Valve Time. "Next Week"[Michaels time] == "In Two Weeks"[Actual Time]. If it is, then yay, they even reference the gaming world with their launch schedule =).
how yay? that means we have to wait longer?
which btw, IT'S SATERDAY T^T

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
Hi Everyone,

The plan was to release it on the Thursday that just passed. Unfortunately, as I was completing the episode my computer shat itself due to the overwhelming amount of awesome that was contained within it's bowels.

I'm sorry to be delaying so much but Episode 22 is 100 percent coming next week and then the schedule returns to normal. The wheels are turning here and some pretty cool stuff is on the way, so I applaud your patience and hope you find it worth it!

Thanks,
Shanks
(Rhyming)
(Climbing)