Doomsday Arcade: Episode 22 Preview

"I am ze Übermensch"
Nov 6, 2007
Timtimfed said:
Hi Everyone,

The plan was to release it on the Thursday that just passed. Unfortunately, as I was completing the episode my computer shat itself due to the overwhelming amount of awesome that was contained within it's bowels.

I'm sorry to be delaying so much but Episode 22 is 100 percent coming next week and then the schedule returns to normal. The wheels are turning here and some pretty cool stuff is on the way, so I applaud your patience and hope you find it worth it!

Thanks,
Shanks
(Rhyming)
(Climbing)
it happens.... i'm happy to wait for this!!!!

Mindfury

Nov 20, 2008
Lies! Lies from tiny eyes! The series is over! He's been fired! It'll never come out! RUN FOR THE HILLS

Revengineer

Apr 27, 2009
Shanks, it's time to come clean. you can't keep messing with their heads like this. you've been fired. the episodes never coming. the show is dead, just in time for next years winner to replace you. move on.

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
Captain Ajax said:
Shanks, it's time to come clean. you can't keep messing with their heads like this. you've been fired. the episodes never coming. the show is dead, just in time for next years winner to replace you. move on.
If it was cancelled there would have been an official announcement.

Even if Shanks was being a jerk and messing with us for his own amusement (and I don't believe he is), the rest of the Escapist staff are not so unprofessional as to keep fans of a series hanging in such a manner. That would be a dick move extraodinaire.

Mr. Blond

Mar 4, 2009
Altheus_Necron said:
Captain Ajax said:
If it was cancelled there would have been an official announcement.

Even if Shanks was being a jerk and messing with us for his own amusement (and I don't believe he is), the rest of the Escapist staff are not so unprofessional as to keep fans of a series hanging in such a manner. That would be a dick move extraodinaire.
did they announce the death of "de-rez"...that series is dead right...the previous winner right...hmmm

of course this series is far superior

keep up the awesome work guys

Giantcain

Oct 29, 2009
have they been fired or not and can i stillwatch the episodes on a differant link like unforgoe realms or not

w1ndscar

Jul 22, 2009
I don't see why Escapist would fire DoomsDay Arcade, that would be one of the stupidest things to do. If there was an episode on here I'd cancel, it'd be rebecca mayes muses. Besides, if they need to make room for the new winners, it's only two new series right? Well, UR has already been canceled, and Ther Will Be Brawl is gonna be finished after the next episode or two. So there is honestly no reason to cancel such an amazing show.

Shane Hamstra

Amateur Bounty Hunter
Jan 5, 2009
Doomsday Arcade has not been canceled/fired/suspended, whatever word you choose. In fact, the episode you've all been anxiously anticipating, 22, will be up tomorrow at noon EST.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Mindfury said:
Lies! Lies from tiny eyes! The series is over! He's been fired! It'll never come out! RUN FOR THE HILLS
don't do it!

The hills have eyes.......(and that's one freaky movie)

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Timtimfed said:
Hi Everyone,

The plan was to release it on the Thursday that just passed. Unfortunately, as I was completing the episode my computer shat itself due to the overwhelming amount of awesome that was contained within it's bowels.

I'm sorry to be delaying so much but Episode 22 is 100 percent coming next week and then the schedule returns to normal. The wheels are turning here and some pretty cool stuff is on the way, so I applaud your patience and hope you find it worth it!

Thanks,
Shanks
(Rhyming)
(Climbing)
alright nice to hear.

i'm wondering. is 22 the last one because you went as far as making a preview for it.(if you don't wanna answer that's fine,might be a spoiler)

witchkid42

Jun 10, 2009
As soon as I saw the plane land in the water, I was ecstatic...looking forward to seeing a Bioshock episode!