Doomsday Arcade: Episode 23

Apr 28, 2008
Wow, that was the most cringe enducing episode in a while.
Keep 'em coming!

And lol, the big daddy is a P I M P!

I wonder if they'll do a Timesplitters episode...

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I wonder if they can get MovieBob or the guys from There Will Be Brawl to do a cameo.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
It was so enjoyable to see Alyx get stun batoned in the face.
You missed out on a great joke opportunity with Gordon however. Since there are no cutscenes, reflective surfaces, or legs when you look down, there is no actual in game evidence that Gordon is anything more than a pair of floating hands. This also explains why he never speaks.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Bernzz said:
Yahtzee cameo...epic. So, the guy who was meant to be Kane was Russ...? Anyone mind filling me in on who Russ is?
Russ Pitts, editor in chief of The Escapist.

"Now that's what I call a BOOMerang!"

Puntastic!

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
The camera was a bit all over the place but there were some really good effects in here. The best bit was the first scene with Gordon, especially the part with G-man. Also, random Thomas the Tank Engine reference was epic.

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
I dunno what to say. Everything was perfect! I especially loved G Man and Yahtzee.
And one more thing: lololololololololololololmao

Mar 16, 2009
Yahtzee always said it was remarkable how nobody knew who he was until they heard him speak. He isn't overly recognizable by his appearance, only by voice.

Had fun with the juxtaposition, didn't you? I hope that's going somewhere, I enjoyed it.

Bruce might be the best character ever concieved. I say that a lot. It doesn't mean anything anymore ._. Still love Bruce.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Ok, this was just an brilliant episode.

The cameos from Russ and Ben were great. I loved how you made Alyx a bit over the top in her annoying hints on what Gordon should do next.

'Close but no Lamarr'

Really?

Just fucking awesome!

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Mana Fiend said:
Nicely done guys. Buce is probably my favourite character, and I can't explain quite why :p
Good cameos too. :)
You and I, have exactly the same thing going on.

I too love Bruce, but can't quite figure out why.
I think it's because he has a grand total of one pose and facial expression and doesn't move as much as he just pops up into random places.

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
Hahaha didn't Yahtzee look thrilled to be in the series. Russ did a great job though. And god how you guys portrayed Alex! That made me laugh so hard!

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
oh my god that was awesome haha
I was like what the...is that Russ?? that got to me hahaha
and then Yahtzee came in and I couldn't believe it xD

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Hahaha! Gordon the mute with the crowbar! PERFECT! Alyx and the G-Man were very good also.
The Matts were... utterly weird.
And the fighting scenes versus the Combine were REALLY good, kudos for those in particular!

jtesauro

Freelance Detective
Nov 8, 2009
Since I've pretty much given up on waiting for Half Life 2: Episode 3 to EVER come out, this will have to suffice for my Half Life bug. Very nice job guys.