Doomsday Arcade: Episode 23

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Good work guys. Who knew Russ could speak with a Russian accent!?
He also did it in the Red Alert 3 Escapist show. He was forced to clap about the armoured bear.

Anyways brilliant episode, and it's nice to see Verbose Matt's brothers but I'll always prefer the Verbose Matt.

And the G Man was hilarious.

rex922

Sep 30, 2009
great episode guys it was extremely hilarious.
Keep it up :D
PS: Gordon should never talk...ever!!

Goodluf

Apr 14, 2009
Oh, how you spoil us with these awesome interpetations of our favourite characters. Well done, good sirs. Sneaky camoes by the way.

I imagine this episode has made some Half Life fans squeall with joy...So, Gordon hates Alyx, I never would have guessed...Gravity gun, yeah!

Also, who came up with the idea to add Kane in, brilliant. I'm just playing through Tiberium Wars with NOD, so this is an awesome coinsidence. Nice parody of him, and to have Russ Pitts as Kane was funny.

BOOMerang, babyh!....ugh. So many puns...

Mana Fiend

Jun 8, 2009
Nicely done guys. Buce is probably my favourite character, and I can't explain quite why :p
Good cameos too. :)

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
"You accidently shot me Gordon.."

Nice! though I don't recall Alyx being unbearable like that.

Also, Gordon the Tank engine! I remember them from when I was only a nipper!

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
"It's as if there are no periods, no commas, no punctuation."

I laughed so hard I had to skip back to that part so I could see what I missed while laughing.

benylor

May 30, 2009
This is just amazing. It may be the funniest thing I've seen all year. Thank you very much ^^

CMon

Jun 18, 2009
Jesus effing christ that was awesome.

I halfly expected Yahtzee to open his mouth and speak, but it's more fun that he didn't. Seeing as it's sort of ironic how the ever-verbal Ben Croshaw makes a cameo as a mute.

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
I loved it, the second half more than the first but hey I'm a Half life fanboy...see what I did there?

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
Yahtzee cameo...epic. So, the guy who was meant to be Kane was Russ...? Anyone mind filling me in on who Russ is?

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Good jib, you guys. I wish I had a gravity gun for Christmas. Just saying.
Great cameos by Yahtzee and Russ, BTW. ALthough, I wish Yahtzee would've had a bigger role. I mean, he kind looks like Gordon. ALso, I don't remember Alex being so annoying.

I love when they break the fourth wall.
"Cose but no lamarr" (Looks at script) Really?

And of course, Bruce is still awesome.
Finally, Shanks' got some serious moves with a pistol.