Doomsday Arcade: Episode 23

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
This is, quite possibly, one of the most legendary series on this site.

Although, am I the only one who thinks that Bruce is kinda like Saxton Hale from Team Fortress 2?

the1ultimate

Apr 7, 2009
That was the funniest one yet.

I guess the thing with Alyx's Dad is officially no longer a spoiler now. [small]I mean it has been ages since HL2:EP2 came out...[/small]

I didn't think Alyx was cast very well, but then they seemed to be hybridizing her with Navi. I mean, I never found her that annoying.

DeathChairOfHell

Dec 31, 2009
IxionIndustries said:
This is, quite possibly, one of the most legendary series on this site.

Although, am I the only one who thinks that Bruce is kinda like Saxton Hale from Team Fortress 2?

no, you're not the only one.

Raioken18

Dec 18, 2009
Love the series hilarious, in a very disturbing, geeky gamer yet awesomely cool, a gigantic effort must have been put into this... sort of way. It disturbs me that I actually tought Cooking Mama was hot, in acrazy anime weeaboo sort of way.

Hmmm, I seem to have remembered why don't post here very often.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Ah, another dose of excellence. The scenes with Gordon, the G-Man and Alyx were the best. I shall now prove to all you people who like Alyx that she's an annoying idiot who doesn't give a toss about you:

At the end of Half Life 2: Episode 1, you have to scramble all around the train depot while a Strider blows up everything to try and get at you. Shots scream around you, combine soldiers drop into your path and there's even head crabs hiding in one of the transport cases. Alyx ducked past the gate at the earliest opportunity, which is fair enough as she didn't know what was about to happen. However, when you eventually make it to the infinite RPG crate you can look down and you'll see that Alyx's hiding place is only metres away, with a ladder leading up to the platform where the RPG is. But did Alyx try to help you? Noooo, she'd much rather hide than try to take down the Strider while you're oh so neatly distracting it by being shot at.

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
Fuckin great guys. I loved the train joke, the Russ, and Yahtzee cameos, but above all else i liked watching Shanks get hit in the face with a crowbar.

WarpGhost

Jan 5, 2009
That.

Was.

SUPERB!!!!!!

Too many great little pieces to name in detail. I eagerly await more!

Epictank of Wintown

Jan 8, 2009
I love this series so damn much it hurts.

And, also, is it just me that's noticed Brucie getting more and more flamboyant with each passing episode?

Maibus

Aug 8, 2009
I cracked up when the guy said "almost as if there was no punctuation" had to watch it again just make sure that was indeed Yahtzee.

squidbuddy99

Jun 29, 2009
Wait, is Bruce just Saxton Hale minus the endangered animal wrestling? Because that's awesome. I also loved the many Goron is deaf jokes, the annoying chick, the gravity gun, the Russian dude who always sits next to red lights, and about everything else.