Doomsday Arcade: Episode 24

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'll just go watch it now... but I have pre-emptively jizzed in my pants due to seeing this... thought you ought to know...

edit: Oh god no... I can't go on... not without... Oh god... WHYYY!??!

still epic though.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Awesome setup to the conclusion, but a few questions have been raised.

Are Lund and Shanks still unkillable? How did Shanks and Bruce suffer no damage in the entire montage of general killing? How do they have that much ammo between the two of them? Why was Jermain useless in the whole episiode?

I cannot wait to see who The Man Upstairs is. Gunna be epic :D

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Good episode. Was worth the wait.

Edit: Why does the Escapist put GameDogs up there in the highlights instead of this. First, this show's much better. Second, it's your second last episode!

Dreolic

Mar 6, 2009
I agree with everybody else, you gotta DVD this show, I would actually buy money for it not just watch it on escapist for free.

always makes me laugh

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
How did no one see Kratos? A man with gray skin in a red skirt should stand out, especially in the middle of the forest. Loved it!

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Not him! NOT HIM!

ectormorph said:
Laser cat. Noooooo.

Is he going to take the head with him all next episode?
The 25th of February will be LazerCat day!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
ectormorph said:
*puts in calendar*

And how do we remember the loved cat?
I say, it should be a national holiday.
And everyone should play one of the God of War games and let Kratos die on purpose. Again and again and again. Maybe that'll teach him a lesson!
Or maybe everyone should play games that are somewhat connected to the lasercat.

And in conclusion, (not very original): LASERCAT!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Not You, everyone else, but please, not You!!!!!

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Now that's a montage!!! Oh and I hope Kratos suffers a fate worse than death!
TheNoirGuy said:
That was pretty awesome. Who was the chicken guy dancing with Lund?
I have the same question. I'm pretty sure I got every other guess correct but the chicken eludes me.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Pretty awesome episode guys... How long will we have to wait for the next episode? I wanna see Toad stand up and beat the crap out of Mario already!

Shane Hamstra

Amateur Bounty Hunter
Jan 5, 2009
LaserCat had Laser Honor to the end, he will live in infamy forever. I hope Shanks still codes his laser kittens ;)

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Shane Hamstra said:
LaserCat had Laser Honor to the end, he will live in infamy forever. I hope Shanks still codes his laser kittens ;)
As long as he gives them all laser-necks they should be fine.

ectormorph

Jul 10, 2009
Owlslayer said:
ectormorph said:
*puts in calendar*

And how do we remember the loved cat?
I say, it should be a national holiday.
And everyone should play one of the God of War games and let Kratos die on purpose. Again and again and again. Maybe that'll teach him a lesson!
Or maybe everyone should play games that are somewhat connected to the lasercat.

And in conclusion, (not very original): LASERCAT!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Not You, everyone else, but please, not You!!!!!
Lets wait until next episode and see if Kratos gets what he deserves.

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
I had almost given up waiting for this. Thank goodness its finally here, and so good as well.

I loved the Laser Kittens line

An especially well written episode! Good work!