Doomsday Arcade: Episode 24

crystalsnow

Aug 25, 2009
These are getting more and more like subliminal messages. Don't really like that. But it was still good.

Except for one part.

OMGWTFNOTLAZERCATYOUMONSTERS!!!!!!!!!

Professor Idle

Aug 21, 2009
DaveHz said:
Freebird. said:
I can't lose another friend...

God dammit guys. I never thought a freaking internet comedy show could be that emotional. Especially the puntastic Doomsday Arcade.
yeah, that line broke me down too.
It takes a lot to make me close to crying watching films, and yet, an internet series managed to make my eyes well up a tad.

templars0

May 2, 2008
sooperman said:
Awesome setup to the conclusion, but a few questions have been raised.

Are Lund and Shanks still unkillable? How did Shanks and Bruce suffer no damage in the entire montage of general killing? How do they have that much ammo between the two of them? Why was Jermain useless in the whole episiode?

I cannot wait to see who The Man Upstairs is. Gunna be epic :D
Bowser I think mario 64 reverence :p

Chameliondude

Jul 21, 2009
AvsJoe said:
Now that's a montage!!! Oh and I hope Kratos suffers a fate worse than death!
TheNoirGuy said:
That was pretty awesome. Who was the chicken guy dancing with Lund?
I have the same question. I'm pretty sure I got every other guess correct but the chicken eludes me.
I think its clayman/klayman, the greatest puzzle game eva

For the love of all that is holy, watch my favourite bit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIsgRgmT9MA&feature=related

Soz, this too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBOVqeHlDks&feature=related

paralost

Aug 7, 2009
that was impressive. by far one of the best shows on this site. its too bad for lazer cat though i hope the ending is incredibly epic.

Reaperman64

Dec 16, 2008
GLo Jones said:
AvsJoe said:
Now that's a montage!!! Oh and I hope Kratos suffers a fate worse than death!
TheNoirGuy said:
That was pretty awesome. Who was the chicken guy dancing with Lund?
I have the same question. I'm pretty sure I got every other guess correct but the chicken eludes me.
Reaperman64 said:
It really took me surprise what shanks said...youve devolped great charecters in and internet spoof series...

WOW

and who was lund dancing with ><
lwm3398 said:
I'm sorry, I am ignorant of games. What's up with Lund's dance with the red and yellow robot thing?

Fabled my ass...
It was Klaymen, the protagonist from Neverhood. A fantastic point-and-click clay animation game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqzsjpQmSfw
Two things
One that game has the greatest audio ever made
two i need it!

ForfeitSpawn

Jun 2, 2009
I was genuinely sad when we lost Laser cat i was more upset than when David Tennant dies. Oh I hope Shanks fucks Kratos right up for this. I'm just waiting for the Master Chief to arrive. Or Samus.

signingupforgames

Dec 20, 2009
It began pointless, it continued to be pointless and now we see the random scatter plot has become the outline of awesome.

Oh. and
WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY LLLLAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
(sobs uncontrollably)

P.A. Master

May 8, 2008
Irridium said:
NOT LASER CAT! WHY!

And fantastic pun-off. Loved the drake puns.
The funny part was the explanation of why they were punning it in the first place. XD

Edit: Oh wow, I forgot about the man upstairs. Can't wait for that.

GREENWICH MEAN TIME

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
templars0 said:
sooperman said:
Awesome setup to the conclusion, but a few questions have been raised.

Are Lund and Shanks still unkillable? How did Shanks and Bruce suffer no damage in the entire montage of general killing? How do they have that much ammo between the two of them? Why was Jermain useless in the whole episiode?

I cannot wait to see who The Man Upstairs is. Gunna be epic :D
Bowser I think mario 64 reverence :p
Well Bowser hasn't been in the series yet, so I don't see why not. This should be good.