Doomsday Arcade: Episode 25: Series Finale

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
Wow seriously, you get the award for the very best ending for i show i had originally thought i wouldn't have liked

Meatman

Oct 28, 2009
I can't stop telling my friends about this hoping they see it before escapist takes it down. Bring it out on DVD! Pleeeeeeeease?

aaronmcc

Oct 18, 2008
I just watched all 25 episodes for the first time, over 3 days. This was fantastic. I really hope you move on to bigger and better things guys.

Allurade Dendra

May 6, 2010
Even cynical Yatzee of ZP had to have enjoyed parts of that.
We all know he likes Mario more then Luigi.

Honestly though, it felt a little cobbled together. Like they ran out of steam.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Man I have been puttin off watchin this ep for ages, but it was worth the wait!

a bit gay thou there in the middle

-M

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
DONE! It has taken me a span of a day to finish this whole series and i absolutely enjoyed it. Mind blasting! For exactly how long I took, I would have to see what time my post was yesterday on episode 1 of this awesome series!

Sad its over, but glad it was badass!

Panda Mania

Jul 1, 2009
Did...did Lund & Shanks actually just make out?

o_O

And I thought the UST would just simmer 'neath the surface!

storne

Jul 14, 2009
does anyone know if they're still making videos? 'cause if they are I want to know what they're doing and support them

Wolf Devastator

Doomsday Arcade Fanatic
Nov 12, 2008
storne said:
does anyone know if they're still making videos? 'cause if they are I want to know what they're doing and support them
Here's Michael Shanks' [http://www.youtube.com/user/timtimfed] YouTube channel and Michael Lund's [http://www.youtube.com/user/DETHANAUT]. Shanks occasionally posts videos of his own creation, Lund has one video, nothing Doomsday Arcade related though. If you wanted to support though, go support Shanks' Doritos Ad competition submission.

- (shameless plug) -
Of course if you wanted some more Doomsday Arcade related videos, check out My YouTube Channel [http://www.youtube.com/user/WolfDevastator]. I will forever support the Michaels for all the entertainment they've given me :)

WildManBill

Sep 26, 2009
Hold up! You're telling me that you made an entire movie about a video game uprising, complete with they guys from Unskippable and you couldn't get a hold of Yahtzee to be the man upstairs!? At the very least he should have been in the series somewhere.
Aside from the last 5 minutes, the series as a whole was very well done.

(Nice kissing, you two practice that or something) hee hee

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Just finished watching all 25 episodes just now, was slightly disapointed in not knowing everything, but seeing Duke Nukem appear at the end more than makes up for it.