Doomsday Arcade: Episode 25: Series Finale

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
.... I dunno what to say to this but there's so many things in this video.

A WoW to Leeroy Jenkins, Mario and Luigi fighting out who's better, Star Wars lightsaber fight, a music video, a screwball to the audience watching this right now figuring who's the top person over Mario. Even I find it funny about another person goes on the Escapist site looking for Yahtzee and SirSchmoopy of Unforgotten Realms.

I think this is a great way to end the series. But after that, I'm sadden that my favorite video series is ending.

Great series Michael Shanks.

weemanjoe

Apr 15, 2009
Brilliant ending (if not a little irritating) and as for me i like think yahtzee was the man upstairs that would be epic

EnigmaHarper

Jul 22, 2009
It was suitably epic! Thanks.

I hope you have more wonderful shows planned for the future. You guys are awesome.

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
Meh, it's good thing it ended because it just got so messy. Thanks for all the hours of fun you gave me tho!

Feb 13, 2008
I could see no other possible outcome.

But yay for meta-meta-plots, yay for Lazer Cat Heaven and yay for epic slap-fight.

But

Please

Don't EVER do that music video again.

I'm gonna bathe my eyeballs in bleach.

Gerrawn

Apr 2, 2009
Give me about 10 minutes to comprehend all the awesomeness that my brain received.

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
It's been a fun ride, I'm sad that it's already the finale, but it was awesome :)

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
I demand the song released as a separate vid! With lyrics and all!
Great Finale guys. Sad thing it is the finale :<

Erik C

Feb 21, 2010
Great series. Enjoyed every episode. Wasn't expecting a 25 min episode definitely lived up to the hype.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
I salute your sirs!
The song was genuis, and the Kolbb will always be remebered as the worst gun ever
Whats next for you guys?

Monkeynuke

Oct 26, 2008
I am completely satisfied by that ending!
It was awesome!

I though it was going to be Master Hand xD

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
That was awesome. I was a late-comer (like last week!) Watched them all and it didn't disappoint. Great job guys.

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
*head explode*
That was soooooo epic and awesome and great. But its like a candy bar: you are looking forward to eat it but as soon as you have finished it you get sad that its all over. The song almost made me cry but I couldn't because I has laughing to hard!
Please make another series, you are the best!!