Doomsday Arcade: Episode 25: Series Finale

ad4m101

Jan 17, 2010
was alight that very very very G-A-Y song went on a little long it was like 5minutes or what ever.

Jimtopia

Slaving away over a hot laptop.
Oct 3, 2008
Really awesome, so sad to see this series come to an end, but I don't think I could've asked for a better ending. ^_^ Seriously guys, great work.

Extreme Tazer

Jan 26, 2010
That finale just WORKED.

Thanks for the laughs, and hope you prosper wherever you go next!

I gave it the send-off it deserved by turning the volume on my PC to full. Almost destroyed my ears, but oh well :D

Monkeynuke

Oct 26, 2008
They really should put that song up for download!
"I wrote you a cheque from the bank of my heart...but it bounced"

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
ad4m101 said:
was alight that very very very G-A-Y song went on a little long it was like 5minutes or what ever.
Whachoo talkin bout? That was an awesome song.

Nice ending to an awesome series, guys. You should release a soundtrack with all the awesome tunes.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
TaboriHK said:
The only part that makes me sad is that this is the end.
This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END!?!? THEY BETTER MAKE MORE STUFF!

I absolutely loved it! Amazing but the end wad disappointing

savandicus

Jun 5, 2008
Excellent series guys, you've certainly given all of the escapist a load of laughs with pun after horrible pun.

Good old duke nukem though, great choice.

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
I'm emotionally Drained And Satisfied by this ending.
Like... Fucking a Burning Dolphin.
And you almost had me going to face book your sneaky bastards!
Well Done.
Much Love.
Peace x

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
goodbye guys! its been fun. what are the plans for the future? at this point you could put out anything and id be there to watch it. thanks for all the hilarity and awesome shows. you guys were one of my favorite shows ever to grace the escapist. thanks for everything.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Monkeynuke said:
I am completely satisfied by that ending!
It was awesome!

I though it was going to be Master Hand xD
I don't think anyone would have been upset if that was the ending.

I'm sad that the show ended, but proud of its awesomeness. Just what I needed on a shitty day. Great job.

DocBot

The Prettiest Girl
Dec 30, 2009
It's so sad to see the series go. But, at least the ending wasn't anger inducing. Thanks guys for the awesome series!

CyanLink

Mar 3, 2010
Well that was off. Great but off. The show tune in the middle came right out of nowhere.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Bravo! Bravo!

I just witness the end of a great show. I also witnessed the greatest battle, music video, plot and finale!

Hope to see you guys soon on another show!

Jan 18, 2008
i love this show, it hasn't ever let me down...until now. The finale was lacking in story tie ups, yes he spent about 5 mins explaining why he didnt do it, but tht is not golod story telling. They did so well with telling the story previously and this episode unfortunatly tarnished thier clean record.
Effects and action and humour however were still superb and it is well worth a watch, i think i was just expecting more.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
When Doomsday Arcade first joined the Escapist's, then small, lineup of shows I was skeptical. It seemed to me that it couldn't compare to the likes of Unskippable or ZP, to me and I was, originally, ready to just let the series go. I think I 'gave it a chance' for about 6 or 7 episodes. Let me just say now that I am so glad that I did. I really enjoyed this series on the whole and this episode was no exception to my enjoyment. I particularly enjoyed the music video you guys put together which caused med to giggle quite loudly at several parts. Good job to the whole Doomsday Arcade crew for making a funny show and enjoyable show for the last year and a bit. You have joined into the pantheon of the Escapist to me and I hope you stick around the site regardless of series' end.

As for who is the man upstairs? I liked that explained it how you did, and while I have several theories I'm pretty glad you didn't reveal it.