Doomsday Arcade: Episode 25: Series Finale

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Danny Ocean said:
But who is the man upstairs!?
I don't think that's a good question to ask, you saw the flame war in the show.

I hope you guys make another series in a while.

sune26

Not sure what to put here
Apr 13, 2009
Lol I just cant stop laughing from Kratos and his joke about his tiny d*ck
And no it's NOT about a tiny duck

Soods

Jan 6, 2010
That was amazing. And you even managed to get WoW into the Finale...
I hope you will make more series in the future, you are really talented

Shadow-Fox

Nov 11, 2009
Well, this conclusion sure was ...
suitably epic.
Although i did get a bit freaked out by that sudden homoerotic undertone. I mean, we all saw the signs but didn't expect you to go all out so fast. :p

Maybe you guys can also film those 7 alternate endings you were talking about in that inerview. I guess most people here would like to see you two and your crew do some more stuff.

Oh yeah, almost forgot:

!!! COP OUT !!!

Wolf Devastator

Doomsday Arcade Fanatic
Nov 12, 2008
Like everyone else, I've lost something to look forward to in the week, I hope you had fun making the series and that you decide to make more, DA related or not. You've set yourself up quite a fan base here, please don't leave them...

Now to re-watch the episode again, this is gonna be a short day...

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I can't believe it's over! Nooo... Well, I loved it. I loved it big time! I hope to see another series (or better yet *full-length movies*) from these two. Congrats Lund and Shanks, you guys rock!

...I'm still expecting to be duped though. This video did fall on April 1st after all and the "Game Over" badge says 26 episodes, not 25.

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
BuddyH said:
The man up stairs should have so been either yahtzee [predicatable] or The austrailian attorney general, Michael Atkinson, i think.
Michael Atkinson was actually killed earlier in the series, I think right before Lund and Shanks made it to the resitance.

Matt King

Mar 15, 2010
i really dont like this episode compared to the others the last few sept episode 24 are pretty weak
Monkeynuke said:
I am completely satisfied by that ending!
It was awesome!

I though it was going to be Master Hand xD
that would be funny but it showed him with legs and the hand a)has no legs and b) from what iv guessed is a kids hand

xAFROMANx

Dec 5, 2009
nice way to end the series guys
finished in an annoyingly clever kind of way
you should start making a new series on escapist, we need more excellent videos on this site.

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
That was sufficiently epic - 25 minutes of pure gold. It's not going to be right without your show around here any more.

As for the Man Upstairs, we all know that it's me in a poncho.

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
Great series guys. I'm a little bummed that's its over but it couldn't have ended in a better way.

ProjectJAY

Apr 13, 2009
that was all kinds of epic, but i had to admit i saw the 'cop-out' coming. although the way you pulled it off was original. i tip my hat to you for that.

otherwise, a terrific send-off. best of luck in your future endeavours!

cardinalwiggles

is the king of kong
Jun 21, 2009
suitably epic..... that was in my head before he said it freaky.
easily the best show on the escapist in my book makes me laugh out loud.
i personally beleived G-man to be the one but then again valve.....
the ending was nothing i expected and thought was great series 2?????????!???

sonicmaster1989

Dec 6, 2008
Nothing quite makes an ending statement like extreme bromance and Duke Nukem. It took him FOREVER! Well done, Lund and Shanks. I hope you guys will sell a DVD or soundtrack. Hell, anything. I'd even buy some props if I had dollars.

EDIT: I'm quite happy with your choice to keep the man upstairs anonymous, even though I was going to guess the Director from Left 4 Dead.