Doomsday Arcade: Episode 25: Series Finale

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Oh that was brilliant. Please release that on a DVD. I would love to have a Doomsday Arcade dvd on my wall.

The bit about not specifying it was genius too. Hands down the best web series i've seen.

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
Ok, it is a conclusion.... BUT WHO THE FUCK WAS THE MAN UP STAIRS!

Nick major...?

InvisibleSeal

The Invisible One
May 3, 2009
*sniff* The end of my favourite series here...

It was awesome though :) So did not see the song coming!

TZer0

Jan 22, 2008
I hope you make more stuff. That was awesome.

Duke Nukem, as late as ever.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
:O

it is a bit of a cop out. But it was still awesome. Also, you're right, we don't need to know.

Also, the making out was hilarious.

I'm still sad it's over, I was therefore always going to be disappointed. But I'll live.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
I liked the series, but to be honest it got a bit too serious and boring by the end, I miss the originals with them encountering a clever video game obstacle every episode.

Legend of J

Feb 28, 2010
That was problys the most super awesome epic action ending ever. Congratz id say watching this has Finally inspired me to pull out graft and to start work on my movie thanks for making great viewing and inspiration.

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
Well that was... unexpected. Great Video series guys, i loved every second of it, and i'm kinda sad that its over, but all good things must come to and end I suppose.

He's Mrs.Coulter from His Dark Materials.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
That was awesome!!

Though I think it would have been better to have flash backs to what they went through throughout the series, rather then the music video. It was awkward and it just took up space that could have been filled with more epic video game reference awesomeness.

A definite buy when it comes out on DVD.

Edit: The man upstairs had to be Yahtzee.

Miss Kass

Dec 2, 2008
I AM PART OF THE MOST AMAZING ARMY IN THE WORLD.

And by that I don't mean that I died for Shanks and Lund (though I did. I strongly opposed that notion in a red shirt and sunglasses, aww yeaah (and fell my ass down the hill during filming, wooooooooo)), I mean that I woke myself up at 4AM to watch this. Which turned out to be the wrong time (what the hell, time conversion?) but hey, it's cool.

Bahahah the return of Whiskers on Kittens was beautiful. Came at the entirely wrong time, but it was still beautiful. The, uh... musical montage was pretty beautiful too. And the OH LORD THE REUNION WAS UNEXPECTED well that's the fanservice that slash fangirls need, I guess.

HA. NICK MAJOR. NO WAIT HOLY SHIT IT'S DUKE NUKEM. FFFFFFUUUUU-

Okay. Okay. Cool.

No, I'm sad that it's over. ;__; Laser Heaven was not enough to soothe my pain, no matter how many party hats there were. I'm going to miss this brilliant show, seriously. I'll be following anything the Michaels (shut up) do from now on. Not like I didn't already (NOT A STALKER) but, y'know, now people know. It's less creepy.

Goooonna go back to bed. I adored pretty much every second of the show, guys. It's been amazing.

spartenX

Oct 2, 2009
just amazing guys (except for the music video) I hate to see this show end
and I really hope we do find out the identity of the man upstairs, personally I think it might be the prophet of thruth from halo

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
nice duke nukem joke...
NOTE:duke nukem never really showed up even though he kept saying he would which i guess is actually a joke about Duke Nukem forever.

Wolf Devastator

Doomsday Arcade Fanatic
Nov 12, 2008
The part with Kratos and Bruce was well done, I genuinely thought you were going to give Bruce a sad ending, but the switch over to his epic sacrifice was well done! I felt my spirits lifted :)

Only thing I didn't like and felt unfinished was the Toad encounter. No closing line or explanation...

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
What a perfect way to end this great show. Nicely done all around!

Also?

I know who the Man Upstairs is.

It's you.

YOU are the Man Upstairs.

Tuddle

Nov 12, 2009
That was the most epic and funniest ending I have ever seen.

The god of war shop scene had me on the floor laughing so much that I had to pause the video then continue when I was finished laughing.

I always thought Luigi was better then Mario. Mario got what was coming to him.

The ending at first was weird (the part with random people) but then I realized: This is Doomsday Arcade this is how Doomsday Arcade ends it by the style of Doomsday Arcade. People will see this on this site for many years to come. A landmark in escapist video history.

I lol'd at Nefarious.
As for the man upstairs I think he is the Mysterious Stranger from Fallout 3.
Congrats 2008 Film Festival Winner : Doomsday Arcade.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
well all right, we don't know who the man upstairs is, but everything else is concluded
good enough for me :p
epic series!!!

SmilesX-23

Isn't much of anything
Dec 15, 2009
Very funny, it truely was suitably epic. Its sad that its over it really was the funniest show ive seen in a while

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
Hell of an ending. Pretty damn epic, if not a little bit strange. Loved the whole series and it's sad to see it come to its conclusion. Wish we could have found out who the Man Upstairs is. Hopefully there will be something as awesome as Doomsday Arcade to come along in the near future. We salute the Michaels and their great contribution to the Escapist. Thanks very much guys and farewell.