Doomsday Arcade: Episode 25: Series Finale

Marcosn

Jun 26, 2009
Im glad to see that people thought the same as me about Master Hand (there was also the other hand but i cant remember) but i changed my mind, wasnt Master Hand meant to be like an actual prsons hand against the game characters? if so then the real hand should be on the michaels side . but im glad they didnt tell us anyway, now i can use my imagination!
But one more thing, did masterchief ever pop up anywhere or did they avoid it on purpose or something?

Guy Montag

Jan 9, 2010
hilarious. my only regret is that it was the finale and therefore I can't look forward to seeing more of this. you'll be sorely missed.

The Iconnorclast

Mar 31, 2010
There are so many epic quotes in this, "I will kill you in the face!" "I will kick you with my fists!" "KANGAROOO"

That was indeed an epic ending to an epic show. The only thing I regret is that one of the best web-series is over. Start a new show sometime, or release a DvD, I definetly would buy it! Until then thanks for the awesome show! May you both go to Laser Heaven!

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
The fight between Kratos and Bruce was the best, especially Krazy Kratos' Furniture Emporium and Warehouse.

"Due to a recent shipping error, we're overstocked on all items!
Those incompetent shits! I will rape them!"

Not to mention the cardiac arrest.

AndyVale

Mar 18, 2009
Let me add my voice to the growing crowd begging for the DVD!

Also, thanks to the guys who liked the Cool Spot bit. That was me, I am an exceptionally lucky bugger.

NekronosiS

Nov 20, 2009
Excellent finale!
I at first believed "the man above" ment something like shanks' father with the ability to pull out the power or something, but not specifying truely is a better choice. Luigi kicking (or rather plumbing) marios arse just to be Pulp-fiction'ed by toad was epic!

I do hope you will decide doing some kind of other kind of show now that DA is over, perhaps not as big as I can imagine it was rather time consuming.

Araneatrox

Sep 30, 2008
I have to say not the ending i was expecting, but it was worthy non the less. I also loved the guy who clicked the wrong like, his section was amazing

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
awesome ending hahaha definitely satisfying compared to many finales out there =]

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
And now, for my two favorite threats of all time:

"I will kill you in the face!"
"I'll kick you with my fists!"

I would like to think that the Big Man Upstairs would either be Pacman or an embodiment of Pong :p

Hussmann54

Dec 14, 2009
Dangit! we had bets on who the man upstairs was, and there is twenty I will never see again..... Never betting on Yahtzee..... ever... again...

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
Nice Pulp Fiction reference. Anyway it's end of an awesome series, the only complaint is that it didn't last longer! D:

Oh and screwe you ninjas, there must hav ebeen a whole clan before me I didn't read the posts .XD

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
I have no idea what was going on, but it kicked way too much ass anyways.

Also, loved the Shining reference.