Doomsday Arcade: Episode 25: Series Finale

Gorog2

May 27, 2009
It was good, but it dose fell like a coop-out not saying who the man up-stairs is.
But the people saying the suggestions where great.

birdmaster

Dec 11, 2008
i believe the man upstairs is really a women. i believe she is the announcer from TF2 because she didn't try to stop them and it keeps with her style of just doing things for entertainment. it also sticks with the Valve style of the series

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Monkeynuke said:
I though it was going to be Master Hand xD
Me too, kind of, or maybe a system. I'd say "BULLSHIT!" to the Man Upstairs situation, but I can't really say I'm not completely and definitely hap-

Where's Toad? Did he just kind of vaporize? I figured he'd do something. Other than that, zero loose ends. Lazer Cat is okay in Lazer Heaven, Kratos is fucking dead, and Duke Nukem showed up. Most definitely as epic as There Will be Brawl.

Oh, and the Man Upstairs is totally a pong stick.

"From four pixels in a line we came, to four pixels in a line we must go."

Apr 28, 2008
Well done guys. Just well done.

This has easily been my favorite video series here. And even though its sad to see it go, it had to end sometime.

So thanks for all the great videos, and maybe now you can finally get some rest and relaxation ;)

LeChuck99

Sep 4, 2008
I pissed myself at that final high five at the end.

So was Duke Nukem the man upstairs then?

Fantastic series by the way, well done lads.

HolidayBrick

Nov 18, 2009
You guys do amazing work. Whatever you do next make sure you keep up those glorious GLORIOUS puns. They're amazing.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
It's been a whole bloody year, and the best series on the Escapist. Excellent work, guys. The ending was brilliant.

Also, I'm pretty sure Bruce out-Australianed Saxton Hale in that episode.

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
I've been waiting a year for this, you should end it with a cliffhanger, i want moar.

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
*sob* Finally over QQ.

Insanely epic, I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more. You sir, are a friggin' genius. Honestly, I am a little disapointed with the ending, but it's more because it's just that: The Ending.

ChalionX

Apr 1, 2010
Many of my friends didn't care for how you did this ending. They are entitled to their opinions.
I however thought it was quite good.

I hope you guys are able to make a DVD set for this series!
Thanks for the great ride!

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
Great episode, with 2 exceptions:

1. The music video dragged on too long.

2. That ending was a kick in the balls. Claim it's not a copout all you want, it was.

Fuhjem

Jan 17, 2009
Well, I was sure Gabe Newell was going to be the man upstairs.

And glad to see the show stuck with it's wacky humor throughout to the end. I'm not particularly a fan of the humor (okay, Krazy Kratos really made me laugh, and the kiss was also a shock laugh), but you did well with sticking to your guns.

Fuhjem

Jan 17, 2009
puffermuffin said:
ahh, utter genius. loved the whole series, great work guys. best finale I've seen on the escapist!
Yeah, kicks the shit out of Let There Be Brawl