Doomsday Arcade: Episode 25: Series Finale

addeB

Oct 2, 2009
OMG that was a truly epic episode and one of the best endings i have ever seen! That song in the middle was really touching to and I loved the "but I am a fucking better plumber" part!
And crazy Kratos was not bad either.
But it is also sad that the series is done but at least you ended it with the best video aired on the escapist so far!

Marmalade

Mar 23, 2009
Lemontastic AND appleriffic!
This must have been the most epic series i've seen on the internet.
Sad that it's over though.

Vuirneen

Nov 16, 2009
I loved the music video. Did not expect the making out afterwards, but nice to see that you're secure in your manliness.

You could have left out the man upstairs and it would still have been an awesome series, although, you wouldn't have the cool (but copout) audience/creator interface.

Still, the man upstairs was 6/2 DAWG.

Bhelm

Nov 19, 2009
It's... Over
Been fun watching you from start to finish and hoping there may one day be more to caome :
BTW thanks for the dick move of not saying whos the amn upstairs I'm sure you pissed off a lot of fans *points and laughs at you all*

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
And thus endeth Doomsday Arcade.... T_____T

And yet it ended EPICALLY.

Nice going with references to Leeroy Jenkins and Pulp Fiction... As well as an EPIC multi-facepalm too. That Krazy Kratos furniture ad was insanely random. Oh, and I forgot about Bruce's grenade heart.

As for the Man Upstairs... I've come up with 3 possibilities:
(1) E.T. as revenge for that E.T. game for the Atari 2600;
(2) Superman as revenge for Superman for the Nintendo 64; or
(3) a Magnavox Odyssey light blip thing

Speaking of the Man Upstairs issue, that moment with all those people talking with Lund was really random. "Sorry, I clicked on the wrong link. I was looking for Yahtzee..."

Again, a shame it has ended.... But the ending was PRO. Well done. ^_^

Numbert

May 15, 2008
That was suitably epic. Seriously thank you all so much for bringing us this show. Shanks, I look forward to what I'm sure will be a long career in film out of you. I really loved the music video. Keep us posted on your future projects.

Meatman

Oct 28, 2009
I laughed so much when Lund and Shanks started making out. It was wrong and funny at the same time :p

I am sorry to see it go, but I'm glad it left while it was still epic rather then doing an unforgotten realms on us. Thank you guys so much for making this series and for putting it up on the escapist.

ps. I loved laser heaven :D

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Bruce, greatest warrior of our time. I did think the whole grenade thing was a bit random when it popped up and now it all makes sense.

I imagine if we say Doomsday Arcade Season 2 enough times then the potential for Doomsday Arcade Season 2 will increase and we may see Doomsday Arcade Season 2 being created. Doomsday Arcade Season 2 would be pretty good, but it isn't certain whether there will be Doomsday Arcade Season 2. We can only hope...for Doomsday Arcade Season 2.

Doomsday Arcade Season 2

AWDMANOUT

Jan 4, 2010
Twas definitely a fitting end, though I'll miss it.

Loved the Kratos' furniture part XD

If only we could all go to lazer heaven, and wear party hats.

Samexf

Jan 23, 2009
Best Series Ever. Lazer Heaven = Pure Awesome. I want a party hat! And yeah, I want to reiterate what everyone else has been saying, release a DVD, and secondly, tell us what you're gonna do next!

The Morpher

Jun 4, 2009
I think the man upstairs is the Dice Lord, since he kind of chooses all the outcomes, it makes sense that he'd be in charge. This was epic, and I'm sad the series is over. It'd be cool to see something else from these guys, but it's probably not likely.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
"But I'm the better fucking plumber!"

I think that's my favorite line from the finale, I think it's fine we don't know who the man was upstairs because as he said, not everyone would have been pleased with the answer.

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
That was the best damn show ever. You guys are bloody amazing!

Cheers mates! I hope you keep doing stuff like this and never, ever stop, because you're awesome!

*A tear shed for the fallen, you will forever be in our hearts, Laser Cat*