Doomsday Arcade: Episode 25: Series Finale

ADOX

Apr 1, 2010
thanks so mush guys for all your hard work, loved it since day 1, you get to live out all our fantasies of shooting shit and acting cool etc.

hope you guys get some more work out of this

especially michael :p

Deleric

Dec 29, 2008
When they complain about not knowing all the answers, that was a shot at LOST, wasn't it.

Smashing finale.

Birras

Jun 19, 2008
My money is on the Polybius console itself is the man upstairs. It can do anything, including command the NPCs from behind Mario. What it can't do, however, is directly defend itself. Because it's a wooden box.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
I'm so sad it's finished :(

Fantastic finale though

Next up, a soundtrack and DVD!

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
I take my metaphoric hat off to you. Although my idea of the Man Upstairs would be the "Mr. Mitchell" Colonel Nefarious mentioned, considering that he was in charge of the Polybius Project.

A brilliant finale, but that music video left a little to be desired in my opinion. No offence to the singer.

This may have been asked already, but are you planning a DVD release of all the episodes and etceteras? I'd buy one.

Now to plan my winning entry for the 2010 Escapist Film Festival... mwahaha.

Wazco

Nov 14, 2009
i wanted lots more lazercat.... /sadface/

i feel strangely let down by the "There is no man upstairs"

Though that girl who went upstairs made me laugh. miss the show already..

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
I just finished watching, and....

It's just as dissapointing as the series has been since episode 13. I just don't find it funny anymore, or good. I did laugh at the part where Krazy Kratos' Furniture Emporium Warehouse was located on 2 Apocalypse Lane, though...

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
And to Michael Shanks, we express our joy, we give our thanks, to the Aussie boy, not Yahtzee, with his fancy Mana Bar, but to Shanks, who took one concept so far, with effects, with lights, with puns and silly faces, keep it up, kid, you're going places. We all regret what we knew must end, Kratos in Bruce's base, killing his men till his live grenade heart avenged the laser feline dingo friend. Shanks can kind of sing, like I can kind of wax poetic, well enough that Lund's name turned user green, and I can't think of a good rhyme for poetic. The finale shown today was excellent nonetheless, and hopefully someday the Man Upstairs issue will be addressed.

So... Yeah. I'm no poet, and this was no April Fool's joke.

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Magnificent. Really, truly magnificent. The greatest webseries on the Escapist.

Krazy Kratos was gold. The music video was...different, although it was the brilliant redeemer of Lund.
The user army was great, as was Leeroy Jenkins. Bruce & Kratos' showdown was brilliant too.
Mario and Luigi's fight was great:
"For years! For years Mario has been the better player! Mario's the better mascot! Mario's the better brother! Well i'm the better fucking plumber!"

Brilliant meta-ending as well. Completley unexpected, and masterfully done.
*salutes*

Bradders616

Mar 31, 2009
see you around micheals
was truely a lulz-tastic some turely lovely quotes i shall use to teh end of my nerd days
"i see no other possible outcome" is being used by me and my friend very often!

oh
man upstairs? blatently teh watcher:p we were inc ontrol the whole time! rawr! as we had the pause button!
that
or whoever the executive admin of the escapist magazine is...

im-with-hitler

Jun 6, 2009
That was the most epic final episode to a series EVER
Jaw dropping moments -
"LEEEEROOOY"
Eye toy thing
Heart greanade
Random love song
Krazy Kratos' furniture store
"Small prices! Just like your dick!"
Lazer heaven!
Duke nukem forever