Doomsday Arcade: Episode Two

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Its started off very slow but once the console was opened it became alot better.

InsanityWave

Dec 22, 2008
Absoloutly brilliant "Whiskers on kittens" XD the faces were a tad scary though i've got a feeling this shows going to go far ^^

AdmiralMemo

LoadingReadyRunner
Legacy
Dec 15, 2008
Great but needs tweaking... I'm hoping the future has some more focus on some of the game characters. Whiskers on kittens was too repetitive and the anime eyes were WAY too freaky. A couple times was OK, but they were a bit overused.

You're doing well. You're headed in the right direction. All first seasons of shows aren't quite settled on what's exactly what yet, and this is no different. This will be a great series once it's gotten its legs.

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
Six Divided by Two Dog did it for me. Good job guys, but it's not as entertaining as the first, probably because there's no videogame character that appeared in this episode (other than Pacman)?

51gunner

Jun 12, 2008
That was a great bit with the radio. Glorious. I've liked both your episodes so far, and look forward to future installments. Keep it up!

fluffylandmine

Jul 23, 2008
Syntax Error said:
Six Divided by Two Dog did it for me. Good job guys, but it's not as entertaining as the first, probably because there's no videogame character that appeared in this episode (other than Pacman)?
Well it wasn't really about the game characters more about the game mechanics(console commands). But I see what you mean.

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
You guys have almost got a "Spaced" vibe going on, except all the references are strictly game-related. At least, most of the time.

There definitely needs to be more interplay between the two main characters. That dynamic is really what holds the show together.

Tom Dude2

Oct 10, 2008
Wow you guys are from Melbourne cool, Victoria second best state in Australia. The best is Queensland.

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
Wow, that was great. I'm simply blown away by the production values. Looking forward to the next episode.

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
Timtimfed said:
If you look anything like your profile pic I'll be in touch.
Of course, its an actual picture of me! I was a little surprised by the camera so I didnt get the time to smile... Anyway, as a representent of the DOOM NPCs, I believe we are under represented in your videos. Maybe we could get some love! I know some drones and flying heads that would love to meat you... Oups, I mean, meet you. :D

estro_pajo

Dec 15, 2008
Tom Dude2 said:
Wow you guys are from Melbourne cool, Victoria second best state in Australia. The best is Queensland.
no no no, you've got it all wrong, vic is the best ;)

Melbourne here, checking in?northern suburbs. Yeah!

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
zoozilla said:
You guys have almost got a "Spaced" vibe going on
agreed, you do have a good Spaced vibe going, though I think you still need to work on the overall flow, and maybe some more video game characters next time?

Besides that you guys did a great job. I absolutely did not see the 3dog parody coming, it was brilliant. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next one!

Chillin

Nov 23, 2008
Neato, Melbourne! I wondered about the accents.

It was pretty good. But I think I may have liked the first one better. The whole strutting down the street in god mode cracked me up, though.