Doomsday Arcade: Finale Episode: Behind The Scenes

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
Finale Episode: Behind The Scenes

See the hard work and shenanigans that went into the series finale, going live this Thursday at noon EST.

Be sure to join Doomsday Arcade?s Facebook Fan Page here [http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Doomsday-Arcade/45991651661].

Watch Video

addeB

Oct 2, 2009
Ohh you have summer in new Zealand? Here in Sweden we still have snow......
Btw, can't wait until thursday.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Erm... shouldn't it be "finale episode" first and than behind the scenes? It can be kinda spoilery... Whatever I'll watch it anyway :p

ManiacRaccoon

Aug 20, 2008
Glad to see you are taking time to make the finale great. Still sad this is ending. I look forward to the sword fight, especially since I've been taking classes in stage combat, it'll make things more interesting. I can sort of tell what was going to happen when that guy with the scooter walked in, but why was he there? Was there a trail nearby? I'd like to see him try and ride that thing over those rocks...

Feb 13, 2008
It's good to see the Michael's as real people as well as AWESOME CHARACTERS OF EPICNESS.

Now, if we can just steal them away for Escapism UK, we'll have beat Escapism Sydney! ;)

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
"Once I gain control of its power, I will add lines and fuck it up again!"

We'll see how the finale turns out this Thursday... I'll be waiting for it...

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Zeeky_Santos said:
addeB said:
They are in Australia silly foo'. Is it that hard to believe that they are two separate countries with next to nothing in common?

OT: nice to see all the actors and people behind the characters, good job, always nice to hear an Aussie accent in this infernal hell hole*.

*China
Well to be fair he was talking about saying epic in his kiwi accent.

addeB

Oct 2, 2009
Zeeky_Santos said:
addeB said:
They are in Australia silly foo'. Is it that hard to believe that they are two separate countries with next to nothing in common?

OT: nice to see all the actors and people behind the characters, good job, always nice to hear an Aussie accent in this infernal hell hole*.

*China
Ohh my bad, don't know what i got new Zealand from :p

Cgull

Behind You
Oct 31, 2009
Looks like it'll be going out on a high, just a shame it's going out in the first place really :(

*sniff* If you leave me now, you take away a really small not overly important part of me....OOOHoooohhOOOOH no DDA please don't go....

to be

Nov 22, 2009
im looking forward to this one. ive been following this series from the start, and now its gonna end. :( hope they make something after this.