Doomsday Arcade: Series Recap and Episode 24 Preview

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
Series Recap and Episode 24 Preview

With only two episodes left jump back into the fight and see what's in store for the dramatic conclusion.

Watch Video

Dreolic

Mar 6, 2009
I love cameo's

you can never have enough cameo's or pop culture references. maybe that's why I love this show

Apr 28, 2008
Your paint skills are truly epic.

And nudity you say?

Now the wait is harder that it ever was...

DeathChairOfHell

Dec 31, 2009
i will seriously die if all the best escapist shows end. i mean sure, there's stil ZP and Unskippable but without UR, soon doomsday arcade and later Apocalypse lane it's just gonna be a big hole in the escapist.

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?! WHEN IS THIS AWESOMENESS COMING?!?!?!?!?! Please say like uber soon. Like next week.

From Zepren, THE biggest Doomsday Arcade Fan.

Ps, I was hoping for a second series. I'll take the 2 episodes though.... for now

darthmob

Feb 18, 2010
Oh noes! Will there be a DVD release with all episodes in high quality and additional behind the scenes footage?

*fingers crossed*

Mar 16, 2009
Holy crap, this was your best episode yet!
Still, I have been aching to see the next one. Please, break the animation domination of Thursdays.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Love the grim fandango cameo xD.
Still... how much longer do we have to wait till episode 24? xD 23 was over a month ago ffs xP

KeiraZodiac

Mar 25, 2009
I'll be truely sad to see this show go. Not only will I be saying good bye to the best show on The Escapist, but by far one of the best new media shows on the internet.

A show made by fanboys, for fanboys, making fun of fanboys. And it's genius.