Doraleous and Associates: Episode 27: Neebs Vs. Titanus

FlameUnquenchable

Apr 27, 2010
Epigone said:
Does anyone notice how Neebs can shoot 4 arrows in less than a second? That is speedy.
Yep, I busted out laughing in the office, I think some people turned to look at me funny but I was too focused on the episode. :D

I love this series, the characters keep getting better and better. Now like some people have said, more Walken, Broof, Mirdon and Drak. And here's hoping Doraleous will go back and get the Zephyr Blade for real at some point.

Feb 28, 2008
I would make a tree joke but you yew-sed them all. Also I think it's good that the narrative switches between Walken/Bruff and the others, maybe it could be more long-term?

MarkusWolfe

Jun 21, 2010
Hey, Neebs actually did something respectable. That's a nice change.

Broof and Walken slayed me. Can't wait to see how they handle the army of wooden soldiers.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
After seeing such an impressive army, I feel completely sapped of strength! It's a good thing Broof and Walken left when they did-- I mean, I wood. But how are they going to tangle* with an entire army? I'm pining to next week! But for now, I should leaf... oh wait!

*Ahem*

I am a leaf on the wind! ^_^

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Epigone said:
Does anyone notice how Neebs can shoot 4 arrows in less than a second? That is speedy.
He's an elf? And clearly spraying and praying. :) That bow was on automatic!
Souplex said:
A cookie bets he comes back again next season.
I hope he comes back next episode! Neebs needs a little looming doom terror. :)

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Let's hope someone cuts off Titanus' head this time, or burns him. Something that will ensure his staying dead. Ah a wooden army. Hope the kingdom he's marching on isn't infested with bark beetles or termites!

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Souplex said:
It is my sincere hope he comes back once per season, and Neebs has to keep killing him.

Nickisimo

Apr 14, 2009
I don't know, winning should come naturally for that army. The smart move would be to start a grass-roots campaign and sign a tree-ty though. That wood prevent their castle from going 'Timber!'.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Great episode! But I have a question...

If Neebs killed Titanus once before, and Titanus came back...What's stopping Titanus from coming back a second time?

Wildcard5

Jun 27, 2010
NEEBS!!!

I just love how Titanus is just yelling for about an entire minute in the background despite not actually knowing who Neebs is.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Good episode, did they lower the quality on all escapist videos to get us to sign up for the publishers club? It seems like everything is really low quality now.

Lillowh

Oct 22, 2007
I hope that tree army streches out before they fight or else they may-pull a muscle!

capt.fodder

Sep 6, 2009
rddj623 said:
Souplex said:
It is my sincere hope he comes back once per season, and Neebs has to keep killing him.
I don't know if that would be awesome or annoying; probably both. What an interesting way to start each season.

I love how Mirdon actually starts eulogizing multiple times; I don't think he thinks much of Neeb's 1v1 fighting skills...

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
That last line literally made me rofl. This was a bloody hilarious episode, particularly Walken and Broof's adventure. Neebs really should check that Titanus is dead this time, though.

Applejack

Aug 1, 2010
I don't get all the Neebs hate, is it because of his redneck accent? He messes up a lot but it's funny and keeps the show interesting. I think he's the best character based on how much he adds to the show.

team star pug

Sep 29, 2009
I don't mean to bark up the wrong tree, but "Today is the first day of the last your life" sounds a bit like that last line from the end of the Halo Reach Firefight Vidoc.

Dmatix

Feb 3, 2009
Neebs finally got punched in the face. Nothing else matters.
Also, PUNMAGEDDON!!!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Great episode, pure awesome.
And this thread is overgrowing with wood jokes, it's quite hard to think of a good one when your post is on page tree. (haah, i did it!!!)
The Broof-Walken part was the best.
But good to see Neebs could actually do something. But now his ever-growing ego has reached a new peak, thanks to the second slaying of Titanus.