Doraleous and Associates Hits YouTube With New Season

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Wasn't Doraleous and Associates one of the content creators that hadn't been paid during the Extra Credits RocketHub scandal? I never watched the show, but I remember it coming up around the time that Escapist and EC split.

marurder

Jul 26, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
Wasn't Doraleous and Associates one of the content creators that hadn't been paid during the Extra Credits RocketHub scandal? I never watched the show, but I remember it coming up around the time that Escapist and EC split.
They did slowdown (content) and leave because of related issues. Yes.
I am very happy now I can see them again.

Amir Kondori

Apr 11, 2013
I love this show and I was so happy to hear it got successfully Kickstarted. Can't wait to watch these new episodes.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
I haven't watched a single episode since the Escapist pulled it, so I'll be glad to re-watch the adventures of Doralingus...Doralean....Dora the Explorer... Doraleous!

Midniqht

Beer Quaffer
Jul 10, 2009
The fact that they're working on it again makes me happier than I think it should.

Geekeric

Sep 8, 2010
CardinalPiggles said:
Doraleous was one of the shows that brought me here to the Escapist in the first place, so to see it continued after so many bloody years it so very much appreciated.

It's most probably my favourite web series ever. I can't think of another that even comes close to Doraleous in terms of pure entertainment.
Me, too! What that guy said! I was mad that 3 months became, well, years, but I am so happy it's back!

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Feel free to shun me, but I never watched this web series. ... At all.

However, I am familiar with the animators due to their work on a web series they did that I AM familiar with, that being Battlefield Friends. I might put some time aside and go through this entire series given how much I love their work on BFFs.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'm pleased that there isn't any bad feelings towards Hank and Jed since their departure and that the Escapist is throwing up an article to promote them. I really did love the series and I'm glad it lives on, even if I have to leave my favorite site to watch it. ^.^

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
YES! I loved that show. It made me so sad when it just ended, it was probably one of the two best shows you ever had here, the other being Unforgotten Realms.

vortalism

Dec 15, 2011
I have waited too long for this. They've kept me hanging since '11. I feel compelled to do this: NEEEEEEEEEEEEBS!

Also I agree with everyone else, Unforgotten Realms does need a proper ending.

Mikejames

Jan 26, 2012
Geekeric said:
CardinalPiggles said:
Doraleous was one of the shows that brought me here to the Escapist in the first place, so to see it continued after so many bloody years it so very much appreciated.

It's most probably my favourite web series ever. I can't think of another that even comes close to Doraleous in terms of pure entertainment.
Me, too! What that guy said! I was mad that 3 months became, well, years, but I am so happy it's back!
Seconded. Was always disappointed that they sort of just dropped off the map, but it's great seeing it back after all this time.

Now we just need that movie they went on hiatus to make in the first place.