DORALEOUS AND ASSOCIATES IS COMING BACK!

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
You heard it escapist the news is true. According to the official Doraleous and Associates facebook page the creators will be continuing the series after a very long hiatus.
http://www.facebook.com/DoraleousAndAssociates

Kragg

Mar 30, 2010
finally ! was actually one of my fav shows on the escapist while it lasted, Walken was best idea for a char ever

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
It's about damn time. I know they've been doing a movie and stuff, but D&A is one of the few cancelled Escapist shows I actually miss (along with Doomsday Arcade and De-Rez).

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Oh... cool. I remember these buggers. That show was pretty funny at times. :eek:

Also I ran into them a little when they had that weekly event where they would play WoW. I showed up to say hello during one of those. :)

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
It's about damn time. I know they've been doing a movie and stuff, but D&A is one of the few cancelled Escapist shows I actually miss (along with Doomsday Arcade and De-Rez).
I agree completely. It had that special sense of humor that I enjoyed so much.

But I have to ask, and I know that this may be completely random, but is your avatar from Look Around You?

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Wait, really? I loved that show. It better be coming back Escapist!

[sub][sub]Moo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9iIgQN5uZE&feature=related][/sub][/sub]

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Oh crap! I never actually finished watching that, now I gotta finish before they start adding new episodes.
Fixed, now I'm ready for whenever the next season comes out.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
This is my reaction:
Seriously, this is the best news ever. EVER! DaA is one of the greatest things to be featured here.
Now about Unforgotten Realms and Doomsday Arcade...

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Well it's about damn time. If you'll excuse i'm going to go back and watch every single episode before it starts back up. Good day.

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
It's about time, a few months Isn't over a year
Hate to sound like a dick, but they really should've got onto this sooner, or at least have updated us on it more
and don't quote me saying it's free so it doesn't matter what I think because it's not, they are paid to host it due to advertisements, so we are paying, our attention counts as money for them
Anyway all raging aside, it's great to hear they are going to be making new ones :)

dyre

Mar 30, 2011
That's awesome! I loved that show. Did they ever finish their feature-length picture?

SH4DOWSL4Y3R

Jan 21, 2011
what is with this year and throwing awesome stuff at me? there has to be a catch. maybe i'll get cancer suddenly.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Squeeeeeeeeeeee :3

Yay! More Sir Walken! :D

It's a good thing I caught up on this a few months ago. I wanna know what'll happen with Neebs too. D:

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
I get 404'd when going to their face book so can somebody like post a screen shot or something lol. I need to see it to believe it. So excited.

irequirefood

May 26, 2010
GOD YES!!!! I have been waiting for this for so long, this was the original reason I went to the Escapist. So glad to have them back!! :D

Kanatatsu

Nov 26, 2010
KaZZaP said:
I get 404'd when going to their face book so can somebody like post a screen shot or something lol. I need to see it to believe it. So excited.
http://www.facebook.com/DoraleousAndAssociates?sk=wall

"Doraleous and Associates

Well, we will FINALLY have an answer for you within two weeks. It could go one way or the other, but we can say DORALEOUS WILL BE BACK MY FRIENDS! in the meantime enjoy this short animation from Hank and Jed!"

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
War Penguin said:
thenumberthirteen said:
I agree completely. It had that special sense of humor that I enjoyed so much.

But I have to ask, and I know that this may be completely random, but is your avatar from Look Around You?
Yes it is.

<youtube=2xQQbufJW8w>