Dragon Age: Inquisition Maybe it's just me, but...

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
Ladylotus said:
LetalisK said:
Edit: Also also, is a rogue worth playing? I did Mage in DA:O, Warrior in DA2, so I figure it would be fitting to go rogue this time, but I remember that they kind of sucked particularly in DA:O. Actually, rogues tend to suck in party-based RPGs in general, don't they?
Personally, I find that the rogue has a very Knight-Enchanter esque feel when you get to specializations. One spec in particular takes out about 1/3 of a dragon's health in one hit. Sera has the ability as well, so with both of you and extra focus for the abilities you can win any fight in seconds.
Which spec is that? I'm assuming it is something ranged focus considering Sera has it too.

AntiChri5

Nov 9, 2011
LetalisK said:
Ladylotus said:
LetalisK said:
Edit: Also also, is a rogue worth playing? I did Mage in DA:O, Warrior in DA2, so I figure it would be fitting to go rogue this time, but I remember that they kind of sucked particularly in DA:O. Actually, rogues tend to suck in party-based RPGs in general, don't they?
Personally, I find that the rogue has a very Knight-Enchanter esque feel when you get to specializations. One spec in particular takes out about 1/3 of a dragon's health in one hit. Sera has the ability as well, so with both of you and extra focus for the abilities you can win any fight in seconds.
Which spec is that? I'm assuming it is something ranged focus considering Sera has it too.
If he is talking about Sera it is Tempest. Not ranged focused, usefull for both ranged and melee.

But, in my opinion, Assassin is better. Can kill a High Dragon on Nightmare solo in 3 seconds.

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
Well, OP... if you think the single-player bugs are bad, the multiplayer is in a league of its own. You:

- may not be able to move when loading in to an in-progress game
- may not be able to use skills
- may not load into a game at all
- may be insulted by a community manager if you express any of the aforementioned

and those are just the common bugs.

captcha: Moe's Tavern. Yes, I could use a drink after dealing with this game's multiplayer.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Well, I bought the PS3 version. For some reason, the text font is really freaking too small. I can barely read anything. The characters in DA II looked better than the ones in this game. It isn't game breaking, but I find it weird.

I get a few bugs here and there, but nothing that bothers me. The Hinterlands does feel like an MMO, but I don't think they are THAT bad.

The one thing that I really like is the Keep system. If it's received well, Bioware can revive old franchises like KOTOR and Jade Empire. While I really want a true ending to the former, I can understand keeping the former a unique game.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
This is the first Bioware game that I probably won't complete. I'm 16 hours in and I don't feel the slightest urge to keep playing. I don't like the MMO-like playing zones, the combat system needs to decide to be tactical or an action-oriented system, and the loading times are just torture. The one good thing I'll say about the game is the way they handled companions. You can't game the system with gifts which means that people like you or hate you based on what you do and how you talk to them. Half my party at least tolerates me while the other half wishes I wasn't in charge. It feels natural.