Nov 19, 2012
Dragon Age: Inquisition only $30 in Origin Spring Sale

Dead Space - $9.99.
List is $20. Deal expires April 9.
<br clear=all>

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
I honestly wouldnt pay 5$ for DA:I.

Its such a shock when you play an actually fantastic game and compare it to the mud that is the current market...

I've had more fun the first 5 minutes of Pillars of Eternity than I had in the entire 10+ hours I sunk into DA:I before giving up.

Absolutionis

Sep 18, 2008
tzimize said:

Its such a shock when you play an actually fantastic game and compare it to the mud that is the current market...

I've had more fun the first 5 minutes of Pillars of Eternity than I had in the entire 10+ hours I sunk into DA:I before giving up.
Did you purchase enough of the prerequisite DLC? I don't think you bought enough DLC. Buy more, then judge it. Until then, you're just an EA hater.

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
And just like every sale ever, DLC purchasable only by Bioware points never go on sale. There's no way I'm paying $40+ for the good ME3 DLC. ********* you, EA.

Rack

Jan 18, 2008
tzimize said:

I'm kind of in the reverse situation. I'm waiting for Pillars of Eternity to get fixed and was considering picking up DA:I to kill some of the time. Doesn't help even with 50% off it's still £25. That's messed up.

praetor_alpha said:
And just like every sale ever, DLC purchasable only by Bioware points never go on sale. There's no way I'm paying $40+ for the good ME3 DLC. ********* you, EA.
And yeah this is driving me nuts too. I think there's just kind of inertia going on where they refuse to accept that dropping the prices on this would make more money because the people who make the decision can't even see the dlc.

Lawyer105

Apr 15, 2009
And if Origin ever got over it's moronic assumptions that $1 == £1, I might occasionally consider actually buying something from them. But when their "50% off sale" price is the same as most other full-price AAA-titles, they can go straight to hell.

DeadProxy

Sep 15, 2010
Just a tidbit on Dragon Age Inquisition...In the XBOX store, at least a few days ago anyway, the Deluxe edition was on sale for half price, (40 canadian for me at least) so Origin wasn't the only place offering it for sale, but that's just a minor thing.

Kinda tempted to buy that ME trilogy bundle though...cause I'm a sucker for Mass Effect. Man, why can't that series get re-released this gen, I'd give it all my money.

Jake Martinez

Apr 2, 2010
Still priced at about 30 bucks more than it's worth.

EA has turned Bioware into the Jerry Bruckheimer of the video game world. That is not a compliment in any way, shape or form.

Fsyco

Feb 18, 2014
I decided to pick up Inquisition because everyone said it was really good. Then about 2 hours later, I demanded a refund because the game wouldn't work, and trying to repair the game files took forever and only made things worse. My god, Origin is an even worse program than I'd imagined.