Dragon Age: Origins Contest Now Live - UPDATED

PurplePlatypus

Duel shield wielder
Jul 8, 2010
I looked at the first question and left immediately because I realised I haven?t played the game and apparently this contest isn?t aimed towards the likes of me.

FlayD

Dec 11, 2009
PurplePlatypus said:
I looked at the first question and left immediately because I realised I haven?t played the game and apparently this contest isn?t aimed towards the likes of me.
I haven't played any of the games and I got them all right. Research my friend. ;)

revan225

Jul 10, 2010
No money and needing a new game to play badly. This contest is just what I need. I hope I win.

James Hudson

Mar 22, 2010
So When does the Contest come to a end and when will we know about the Drawing? I have just the DAO for the 360 got it day one. But I would love to have all of this for the PC now that I have a PC that can run it 8)

James Hudson

Mar 22, 2010
Ok the contest page says it is over. That much we know now, but did you finish the Drawings yet?
When will you show us the Winners ?

James Hudson

Mar 22, 2010
Does this mean you will post winners as well later today ? I bet 5 will be over seas, and 5 from NA.

I hope im a winner tho, i cant afford to go buy all this right now, and I really want to play it on the PC cause it looks like it plays better and looks better on PC.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Hi Friends,

We are still verifying the entries and will send announcements to the winners tomorrow morning. I apologize for the inconvenience but we want to make sure all entries are valid prior to giving out prizes.

Thanks,
Spin

BPSpike

Jul 11, 2010
Judgement101 said:
I'll be pretty angry if anyone that already has it wins
Why? I have it yet I participated anyway so I could gift it to a good friend of mine if I even win. :)

Oh, and thanks for the updated info, Spin!.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
BPSpike said:
Judgement101 said:
I'll be pretty angry if anyone that already has it wins
Why? I have it yet I participated anyway so I could gift it to a good friend of mine if I even win. :)
Because a lot of people who entered don't have it and ou should have told your friend to make an account here. Thats what I did with my friend.

YegorM

Jul 8, 2010
Judgement101 said:
Because a lot of people who entered don't have it and ou should have told your friend to make an account here. Thats what I did with my friend.
I, for example, don't have a lot of DLCs. Of course, I don't need DAO, but there was no way to choose gifts.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Hi Folks,

All of the potential winners have been contacted but that does not mean your chance is gone. Each potential winner has 24 hours to respond to me or their entry is null and void. This is in turn means I could be picking more potential winners!

For those of you who think that it doesn't happen, trust me, it does. Keep those fingers crossed and I will post an announcement when all the winners have been finalized.

Best,
Spin

BPSpike

Jul 11, 2010
Thanks for the update again, Spin. And congratulations to the yet unknown winners :).

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Oh, by the way. I wanted to let you all know that BioWare added 2 more prize packs, so the total is now up to 12!

FlayD

Dec 11, 2009
Spinwhiz said:
Oh, by the way. I wanted to let you all know that BioWare added 2 more prize packs, so the total is now up to 12!
Neat! Thanks to both BioWare and the Escapist for an awesome competition. Looks like I've missed out, so congrats to all the winners, whoever you are. :)

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
It looks as though a handful of people didn't get back to me within 24 hours, so I'll have to pick some more winners today! Please stay tuned.