Dragon Age: Origins Contest Now Live - UPDATED

kdnewton

Apr 8, 2009
Oh, the possibilities that I was one of those people who did not respond. Perhaps if I knew how you were contacting winners. Escapist inbox? Twitter? Smoke signal? To those of us who have not previously joined in the contest fun, we're not already in-the-know how these things work.

YegorM

Jul 8, 2010
Could you just tell us, when you have announced the winners? I am already tired refreshing my email's page =)

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
It looks like people have some questions about us picking winners, so allow me to shine some light on the situation.

We choose at random someone to win. I then contact them via email and they must respond within 24 hours. If they don't, their entry is negated and I choose someone else. I cannot release all the winners until I have a full set of winners, so that is why you haven't seen one yet. On the other hand, that means I could still pick you name!

In short, I'm still waiting to hear back from people and picking new winners.

Best,
Spinwhiz

Todd Doering

Jul 7, 2010
I hate how they tell you to take the dragon age origins quiz, but don't give you a link, I searched everywhere on this site and I just today found it via google.

edureboucas

Oct 29, 2009
Todd Doering said:
I hate how they tell you to take the dragon age origins quiz, but don't give you a link, I searched everywhere on this site and I just today found it via google.
The contest has been over for a while. The quiz link was at the contest page.

Todd Doering

Jul 7, 2010
edureboucas said:
Todd Doering said:
The quiz link was not at the contest page.

kdnewton

Apr 8, 2009
Todd Doering said:
edureboucas said:
Todd Doering said:
Not to split hairs, but the quiz link is *still* there (though expired).

In order to be entered into the prize drawing for one of these great prize packs, you must first pass our Dragon Age: Origins quiz! You will be asked to answer 10 questions that pertain directly to Dragon Age: Origins. There is no time limit and you can take the quiz as many times are you like in order to receive 100% correct. To begin, CLICK HERE.

edureboucas

Oct 29, 2009
kdnewton said:
Todd Doering said:
edureboucas said:
Todd Doering said:
Not to split hairs, but the quiz link is *still* there (though expired).

In order to be entered into the prize drawing for one of these great prize packs, you must first pass our Dragon Age: Origins quiz! You will be asked to answer 10 questions that pertain directly to Dragon Age: Origins. There is no time limit and you can take the quiz as many times are you like in order to receive 100% correct. To begin, CLICK HERE.
Oh geez... you know what I meant. *sigh*

It clearly says the contest is over at the page, I don't recall what the bar said while the contest was still on.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know we are still contacting winners, so there is still a chance you may win! Please stay tuned.

kdnewton

Apr 8, 2009
Now it's one month since the end of the 'contest'. It's pretty unbelievable that 10+ winners haven't responded to winning the prize pack, yet.

Any status update on this? Want to give up looking for random winners and give some prize packs to those of us still trying to keep up to date on the status of this 'contest'?