Dragon age review for Xbox 360

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
worthless attempt at reviewing

A review should atleast describe the gameplay in detail.

Shouldn't have wasted any oneliners on graphics, sound and music, when you cannot be bother to type more than a few lines already.
Everyone can judge these for themselves based on the vids on the net.

Even somebody who hasn't played the game could write a better review than this.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
IceStar100 said:
Final thoughts (Spoilers just to be safe)
All in all it more a rent then a buy, there are 6 origins but after one or two play through you've seen everything this game has to offer. When a game biggest selling point in some soft core you know something went wrong.
Why did you put "spoilers just to be safe" there? Is saying there are six origins really a spoiler? I barely even know what that means. It sort of leads me to think you used an extremely basic review template, not exactly the most imaginative form of writing. You have my apologies if you didn't, but I cannot honestly admit to having enjoyed this. There is barely any form of explaining your reasons for having assigned an arbitrary value to each aspect of the game.

It's nice to see that you've actually tried to apply some form of objectivity to your rant, but that doesn't detract from the fact that what you have written is a poorly veiled attack on a game that you clearly haven't played a lot. At least, not enough to make an informed evaluation of each topic in your "review".

Lycaeus_Wrex

Jan 19, 2009
I didn't want to justify this purely toll-ing thread by posting a response but I've typed this much so may as well carry on...

All things said and done, a purely awful review. Short, uninteresting, unoriginal, no explanation or depth into why you arbitrarily gave the sub-scores that you did. Seems to me you just want to cause contention for contention's sake by posting a horrible review about an excellent game.

If I could give some advice that isn't 'never write a review again' it would be thus; don't post any more reviews until you've read some of the decent stuff on this forum. Then apply those most basic of features into any other pieces you may be planning. Also write more than three god-damn lines for an overview of a 30hr story. This was a travesty to reviews and, in all honesty, prose in general.

L. Wrex