Draw the game you are currently playing in MS paint

JackandTom

Nov 17, 2010
Ok, so this is simple. Draw a picture of the game you are currently playing in MS paint. You should only use MS paint and you only have 10 minutes to do so. Don't post what game it is, let someone guess. Sure, this has popped up before but it was a while ago. Here's mine!

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/072/d/1/mass_effect_3_in_ms_paint_by_jet94-d4smu2o.png

Ok, so it doesn't take a genius to figure out what it is.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
I am an artistic genius

Not bad considering it was on a laptop :p

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I tried drawing several games in one picture awkwardly to represent the fact that I'm playing tons. But after trying the first one I gave up because paint just magnifies my crappy handwriting. So here's one I made for an older thread.

Hazy992

Aug 1, 2010
shotgunbob said:
Hazy992 said:
I am an artistic genius
Not bad considering it was on a laptop :p
He looks a bit like a very angry Charlie Brown
Well it IS Charlie Brown. What game did you think it was? :p

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
JackandTom said:
Ok, so this is simple. Draw a picture of the game you are currently playing in MS paint. You should only use MS paint and you only have 10 minutes to do so. Don't post what game it is, let someone guess. Sure, this has popped up before but it was a while ago.
o.o what if I'm not working on a game at present?

would last game beaten do?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
I was going to but Paint was stupid and had the actual lines being drawn a few centimetres away from my cursor and I'm too lazy to open up Gimp. Tears.

EHKOS said:
What.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
hazabaza1 said:
I was going to but Paint was stupid and had the actual lines being drawn a few centimetres away from my cursor and I'm too lazy to open up Gimp. Tears.

EHKOS said:
What.
Download Paint.Net. Works better than regular paint, but it isn't a big editor like Gimp. Easy to use too.

Hazy992

Aug 1, 2010
I'm also playing this:

This may be my magnum opus. Also, I'm just having fun making these :p

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010

This was the image I posted in a similar thread over an year ago... God, I feel old :p

jakelly14

Jan 19, 2012
I kinda cheated, im on a mac so i didn't use ms paint and it took me longer than 10 minutes, but im rather proud of it to be honest :D

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
This was done in ten minutes, bar some sentencing issues (it's still not perfect, but I was rushing to finish).

Guess what it is.

Hazy992

Aug 1, 2010
EHKOS said:
What is this I don't even

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say... Tekken 6? Is that you fighting Azazel? Complete stab in the dark :p