Draw your favorite game's cover.. badly.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
1,645
0
0
I tried to do Catherine but it was too hard for me. So here's this shit:
 

Bloodstain

New member
Jun 20, 2009
1,625
0
0
The cover is a bit simple, but I did my best to mess it up.
Enjoy. Cheers to those who guess it.

Also, mind the dragon's "meh" face. I felt it would improve the cover significantly.

 

Shakomaru

New member
May 18, 2011
834
0
0
Ok here's mine

OH MAN. LOOK AT ALL THAT QUALITY ART RIGHT THERE. I bet it made one of you swoon. Don't lie, I saw it.
 

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
3,636
0
0
Aw yeah, lets see my awesome art skills at work!
I know they're pretty hard, but if someone gets close then I'll let you guys know.
 

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
3,691
0
0
Bloodstain said:
The cover is a bit simple, but I did my best to mess it up.
Enjoy. Cheers to those who guess it.

Oh, that's Fallout 3 by Nintendo on the Dreamcast!

(Or Skyrim)
 

Bloodstain

New member
Jun 20, 2009
1,625
0
0
ToastiestZombie said:
Bloodstain said:
The cover is a bit simple, but I did my best to mess it up.
Enjoy. Cheers to those who guess it.

Oh, that's Fallout 3 by Nintendo on the Dreamcast!

(Or Skyrim)
HOW DID YOU GUESS IT!

(Also it's not Skyrim. But close.)
 

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
3,691
0
0
Bloodstain said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Bloodstain said:
The cover is a bit simple, but I did my best to mess it up.
Enjoy. Cheers to those who guess it.

Oh, that's Fallout 3 by Nintendo on the Dreamcast!

(Or Skyrim)
HOW DID YOU GUESS IT!

(Also it's not Skyrim. But close.)
Oh, it's Dark Souls by Sega on the Neo Geo, isn't it?

(Or Morrowind)
 

Bloodstain

New member
Jun 20, 2009
1,625
0
0
ToastiestZombie said:
Bloodstain said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Bloodstain said:
The cover is a bit simple, but I did my best to mess it up.
Enjoy. Cheers to those who guess it.

Oh, that's Fallout 3 by Nintendo on the Dreamcast!

(Or Skyrim)
HOW DID YOU GUESS IT!

(Also it's not Skyrim. But close.)
Oh, it's Dark Souls by Sega on the Neo Geo, isn't it?

(Or Morrowind)
Almost. Okay, let me help you.
It's Diablo by Atari on the TI-84 Plus graphics calculator -- or, depending on which you got, the Commodore 64. But close, really close.

(Correct. You may claim your prize now. It's cookies, lots of cookies.)
 

Bloodstain

New member
Jun 20, 2009
1,625
0
0
Irony said:
Aw yeah, lets see my awesome art skills at work!
I know they're pretty hard, but if someone gets close then I'll let you guys know.
The first one is StarCraft. The second one is StarCraft: Brood War.

No idea about the other two.
 

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
1,645
0
0
Tismo said:
Zombies Ate My Neighbors?

Slash Dementia said:
Kakulukia said:
I tried to do Catherine but it was too hard for me. So here's this shit:
Mortal Kombat--the new one that's just named Mortal Kombat?
YOU'RE WINNER! [small]obviously.[/small]

And here's another one because this is surprisingly fun.
 

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
2,918
441
88
UK
Gender
He/Him
Kakulukia said:
And here's another one because this is surprisingly fun.
Prince of Persia 2008
OH SNAP! Im quick at this
 

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
2,771
0
0
Shakomaru said:
neonsword13-ops said:
Launcelot111 said:
You asked for it. Just keep kids away lest they get nightmares and never make eye contact with the creature in the top right corner

Don't worry Launcelot, I'll fix that for ya.

Persona 3 yes?
Nope. You're right on the nose, though. :D