Drink Recipes

sidhe3141

Jun 12, 2008
1 part lemonade
1 part lemon-lime soda
1 part peach soda
20 parts root beer

It's not alchoholic, but it does taste good. And it is technically a drink.

Xhumed

Jun 15, 2008
PedroSteckecilo post=18.68960.671323 said:
Damn Xhumed, those sound good.

The Flatline
A shot composed of
2/3 Goldshlager
1/3 Inferno Vodka
and a little bit of Tobasco sauce, it's actually kinda tasty.
Thank you, I invented them during my student days, as well as mixing various different flavoured bottles of Reef together.

afrophysics

Jul 4, 2008
Funnily enough I was thinking about making one of these just because of this forum's description, but I don't drink!

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Pohlkat post=18.68960.645419 said:
Lets hear some more vodka recipes, I despise the taste of cheap beer.
Black Russian

1.5 oz Vodka
0.75 oz Coffee Liqueur

Pour over crushed Ice in a old fashionned glass.

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
the most famous martini

3 measures of Gordon's
1 measure of vodka
1/2 measure Kina Lillet

shaken well until it's ice cold
serve in a deep champange goblet with a thin slice of lemon peel

WittyName

Jan 3, 2009
cleverlymadeup said:
the most famous martini

3 measures of Gordon's
1 measure of vodka
1/2 measure Kina Lillet

shaken well until it's ice cold
serve in a deep champange goblet with a thin slice of lemon peel
Sounds familiar

lol

Description varies in the book though...

luckshot

Jul 18, 2008
guiness, peanut M&M's, blender...used to do this a few years ago when i didn't get a chance to eat during the day...

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Ah, another drinks thread.
I remember what happened to the last one...
Good times. Gooood times.

I don't tend to mix mine together.
Beer and lemonade to make shandy is as far as I'd go.

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
jebussaves88 said:
Ok, I did a search, and despite the description of the Off-Topic section, there are no drink recipes.

Here's one I called "The Estha Ranson", because it draws you lips back over your teeth.

1 finger Pernod
2 fingers Absynthe
1 milk
2 Prunes
3 squirts of Mr Sheen

Serve with salt around the edge of the glass

Please post other drinks here, as I wish to drink away more sorrows about Too Human being not brilliant
Ah, you watch "Bottom", I see. That episode is hilarious.

KaiserBear

Apr 9, 2009
Black and White

Equal parts Kahlua, Sambuca, and Bailey's. Layered into a shot glass (or similar sized glass, I tend to use a bigger glass, 4-5oz.), with the Kahlua on the bottom, and the Bailey's on top.

http://www.drinknation.com/

EmelieSwe

Jun 8, 2009
Ha ha there actually was a thread about drink-recepies...
ok then here is one of my favourites

Solero

This drink tastes like like the icecream solero, perfect for a lazy summer-day

4-6 cl Galliano (or liqueur 43)
Equal parts milk and orange-juice

shake it with some ice to make it blend properly...

(if you want a stronger drink you can add some vodka but don't add more galliano because then the vanilla-flavour takes over)

(if you think the drink is to creamy you can just take less milk and more jucie)

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
wait for it... Pan. Galactic. Gargle. Blaster. the earth recipe of the HHGTTG drink. btw the felling you get from it is described as "having your brain smashed out by a lemon wrapped around a gold bar.

Take the liquid contained in a 200 ml (6.75 oz) bottle of EverClear to remind you that your head will be clear forever if you drink too many Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters, and that your brain will clear of anything soon after you start drinking some, if not before.
Into it, slowly pour a 750 ml (25 oz) bottle of Bombay Sapphire to remind you of the marvelous beauty of the old Santraginean seas, or an equal amount of Jeremiah Weed in acknowledgement of what has happened to the Santraginean Seas and their lifeforms.
Now add 750 ml (25 oz) of Cold Wild Turkey, letting it run into the mixture as we run through life to remind us of all the lifeforms we meet and experience while hitchhiking through the galaxy.
Speedily stirring, add 375 ml (12.7 oz) of Herradura Tequila, mixing it in to commemorate the galactic hitchhikers who died of pleasure among the vapors and gasses in the marshes of Fallia.
Over the bowl of a silver spoon, let flow 1 litre (34 oz) of rum in memory of the waterfalls and their glorious rainbows encountered on your journeys through the galaxy of life.
Next, drop in the worm found in a bottle of Musquil, watching it dissolve into the mixture. If the bottom falls out and the worm survives, drink at your own risk.
Finally, sprinkle into the mixture some Gatorade to commemorate the lifeforms which have vanished and are becoming extinct, both sentient and non-sentient, especially those most in need of aid.

( the original version with fictional ingredients is described below)

Take the juice from one bottle of that Ol' Janx Spirit.
Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V
Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).
Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it (in memory of all those happy Hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia).
Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heady odours of the dark Qualactin Zones.
Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian suns deep into the heart of the drink.
Sprinkle Zamphour.
Add an olive.
Drink...but very carefully.

joshhewer

May 21, 2009
a proper nasty, old "bet" drink...

"The Pikey [no offense meant too anyone] Snakebite"

Half a pint glass of Carlsburg Special Brew, Other half White Lightning

To make it even worst finish with a Navy Rum depth charge (drop a short glass into the glass), its just evil!

Funniest drink to get someone to order is a "Blowjob" which I have no idea of the ingredients but basically its a mixed short of something top with that fake can cream.

As an aside does anyone actually no whats in a "SoCo Lime"... (other than southern comfort)

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Jelly baby:

- 1 pitcher
- 1 bottle blue WKD
- 1 bottle orange reef
- 2 shots rum
- 1 shot whiskey/brandy.

Tijuana Taxi

- 2 oz. Tequila
- 1 oz. Blue Curacao
- 1 oz. Tropical Fruit Schnapps
- Lemon-lime Soda

Black Russian

- Vodka
- Coffee Liqueur

Gooble

May 9, 2008
The Robshake:

1/2 glass milk
1/2 glass coke

Surprisingly tasty, though watch out for frothing-sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't

Edit: Oh, and it will probably vary each time you actually do it, first time I did it was awesome, but haven't been able to get it quite right since.

Yamiki

Apr 10, 2009
The Spy
30 mL of Blue Curaco
150 mL of Cherry Schnapps

Depth charge and you have a disguised spy.
can also be reversed for a Red Spy.