Drinking Games: Beerman: Arkham City

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Beerman: Arkham City

Batman. The only superhero to have a successful videogame adaptation. The only superhero to have a successful videogame sequel. The only superhero YOU want to drink to. And why, you ask? Because he's Batman, that's why.

Watch Video

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Where did Dan go at the end of the video? He just vanished in a cloud of smoke. ;)

First time I fought the one armed henchman...annoying...until I actually payed attention too what it said about the electric gun you get. >.>

Good episode. Always good with Batman. :3

Moeez

May 28, 2009
ROFL at the Catwoman kiss rule. She's had a lot of murderers and rapists in her mouth, then...eww!

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
Has anyone actually used any of these rules? I find it hard to believe you can get a group to sit down and watch you play games then follow these rules.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
cricket chirps said:
Has anyone actually used any of these rules? I find it hard to believe you can get a group to sit down and watch you play games then follow these rules.
Not yet, but that's because the series started at a rather inauspicious time for me to do that.

Blend

Dec 16, 2010
Em... Spiderman. Easily the best and a very successful superhero videogame adaptation.