Drinking Games: Goldeneye 64 Proof

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Goldeneye 64 Proof

If you want your weekend to be shaken AND stirred, watch this week's episode to learn the rules to drink by for Goldeneye 64.

Watch Video

cardinalwiggles

is the king of kong
Jun 21, 2009
HE talks about piercing eyes. guy on the left has very piercing eyes. like looking into my soul...... otherwise very interesting seems goldeneye is more drunkeneye. amirite.

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
I salute you good sirs, I will be dusting off my N64 whereever it may be.

Pistols, One Shot kills, ftw :D

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
What was that about people who play oddjob being terrible people? Anyways, I did get a chuckle out of the accidentally killing yourself (IRL) bit, but allow me to reiterate my previous week's advice: FOAMDOMES!

Chasmodius

Rogue Commentator
Jan 13, 2010
Take a shot when you're killed by the Golden Gun? That doesn't make sense, everyone not holding the Golden Gun will be taking constant shots! Therefore the man with the Golden Gun will stay sober while everyone else gets drunk. How about take a shot when you're killed while holding the Golden Gun?

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
This episode picked up quick. The intro seemed a bit weak, but once the rules began, I pretty much didn't stop laughing.

madmatt

Jan 12, 2010
Is it just me or did one of them go through the whole episode with his eyebrow in "lifted" position? Doesn't that get tiring after a few minutes?

Pyroco101

Oct 28, 2009
Next episode, I say you guys should do KILLING FLOOR! It has MASSIVE drinking game potential.

TRR

Jul 21, 2008
leviadragon99 said:
What was that about people who play oddjob being terrible people? Anyways, I did get a chuckle out of the accidentally killing yourself (IRL) bit, but allow me to reiterate my previous week's advice: FOAMDOMES!
Oddjob is about half the height of every other character. By playing him you're basically cheating.

Anyway, I think Perfect Dark has much better drinking game potential. Example: spawn one dark sim and the rest meat sim. Kill dark sim = everyone else take a drink. Killed by dark sim = take a drink. Killed by meat sim = shotgun a beer. Scoreboard at the end determines additional drinking.

James Crook

Jul 15, 2011
Woah! Hello, I've just been hanging around watching random videos on here, and now I see this video series I've never heard about...
I'm going to start watching everything from beginning to end :D

shufflemonkey16

Mar 7, 2008
The intro sequence is way too long. Needs to be 4 seconds max for something like this.
Otherwise, I have little else to complain about.

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
Goldeneye's controls haven't aged well.
Neither have the graphics for that matter, but who gives a shit about graphics anyway. Certainly nobody important.