Drinking Games: Monopoly: Alcoholic Edition

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Monopoly: Alcoholic Edition

Racist jokes and bad accents aside, we pull out another classic family game, and add enough drinking rules to assure that you won't want anyone under 21 in your corner. Monopoly on tap, with a chaser of Mario Bros. 3!

Watch Video

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
As long as you're doing board games, I want to see you do Settlers of Catan!

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Didn't this show used to use video games as a main feature? And have more people playing said video games than just Chris and Kyle? I miss those days.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Aureliano said:
Didn't this show used to use video games as a main feature? And have more people playing said video games than just Chris and Kyle? I miss those days.
I'm questioning the people side of it, but the baby has to sleep. If you haven't done the baby thing, then you're missing out, on sleep deprivation. Let the baby sleep.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
Sporky111 said:
As long as you're doing board games, I want to see you do Settlers of Catan!
That would be brilliant!

OT: I have the same tie that Chris is wearing! Winner. Also considering how long a game of monopoly goes on for, pretty sure everyone playing wouldn't be able to finish from passing out.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Interesting episode guys, I freaking loved the Jersey accent guys, makes me feel like I'm back home in the Garden State. :D

Awesome logic by the way too with DUI's and finishing your drink. I really need to finish coming up with some rules for the drinking game I was working on.

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
Hmm... I like Monopoly... therefore, you shall be spared my wraith. Good job.

Also: His name isn't Mr. Moneybags. Years (5 min.) of intensive research (Googling) tells me that his name was "Rich Uncle Pennybags", until Parker Brothers changed it to "Mr. Monopoly", because everyone called him that anyway.

Reptiloid

Nov 10, 2010
Huh, I vaguely remember this series, why is it still around, has it actually improved? Let's take a look...

...Nope, still not funny. Or good. Why is this still around??