Drinking Games: Pokemon Suds

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Pokemon Suds

Drinking with your friends is a "Snap" with this Pokemon game for the Nintendo 64. Just don't Squirtle yourself.

Watch Video

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
actually when the show was made there were only 2 triforces the triforce of courage was made later in the game series

Reynaert

Jan 30, 2011
I would have said 'bottoms up!' but it seems 'button up!' is more appropried.

What beer is that in the intro? The foam rising is so strange (no Belgian beer i guess), you shouldn't pour beer like that (with the glass just standing there).

penthesilea180

Jul 25, 2010
I'd like to think that Pokemon is less about slavery and more about amateur zoology. But very bad zoology, as you make them fight until one of them is knocked unconscious. Maybe it is more like amateur exotic gladiatorial combat. Why is this series so popular?!?

I need a drink.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Something bugged me about this episode... I'm not exactly sure what to be honest, but there was just a niggling feeling that there was something wrong. Maybe it was because I really couldn't see the drinkers that well. Still, lots of funny bits to it. The guy on the left (yes, I am horrible with names) seems to get crazier every week, or at least looks like it.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Excuuuuuuse me, Princess... but that was fun as always.
Keep up the good work, I do, cause I always drink when I watch ;)

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
leviadragon99 said:
We did not need to see Chris's chest-hair... just throwin' that out there.
Jailbird408 said:
I think Chris and Dan were drunk while they did this show.
I can't believe I got ninja'd twice, in 9 comments.

werewolfsfury said:
actually when the show was made there were only 2 triforces the triforce of courage was made later in the game series
Unless you count the comic book series, where the Triforce of courage was actually inside Link, until he came to possess the Triforce of power, which turned him into Gannon, and Zelda inherited the Triforce of courage.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Another good episode and it's one of the games I've actually played! :D

Not as an insult to the creators but are your characters slowly going insane as they do more episodes? They really seem to be crazy this week, not a bad thing, just wondering.

I've been trying to come up with my own set of drinking rules for Devil May Cry and are somewhat stumped, anyone wanna help me? :D

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
dalek sec said:
Another good episode and it's one of the games I've actually played! :D

Not as an insult to the creators but are your characters slowly going insane as they do more episodes? They really seem to be crazy this week, not a bad thing, just wondering.

I've been trying to come up with my own set of drinking rules for Devil May Cry and are somewhat stumped, anyone wanna help me? :D
Glad you liked the show. Yes, we are dialing up the insanity every time. The key is, we film three or four episodes at a time, see how people like them, and then adjust accordingly for the next time. So you are seeing the first of the batch where we tried to be more entertaining.

Plus, I truly am insane. I mean, did you see my eyebrows?

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
His happy trail kept me distracted the whole video. We could go walking in it, and encounter wild pokemon in there. Then photograph them.

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
SteelStallion said:
Rename the show to "Dan's Eyebrows, featuring "Drinking Games"."

One last thing and you'll be good; stop being such light weights.

"Take a drink?" Like, a sip of beer? So what, after half an hour you're finished like a beer and a half max? Mates, drinking games are made for getting yo buzz on. I want to see some shots.
Usually a drink is more associated with a mouthful or a few seconds of drinking a beer/mixed drink. Taking 20 shots every 30 minutes is simply horrible advice if you don't want to wake up on your floor in a puddle of urine and vomit.

Jailbird408

Jan 19, 2011
vxicepickxv said:
werewolfsfury said:
Unless you count the comic book series, where the Triforce of courage was actually inside Link, until he came to possess the Triforce of power, which turned him into Gannon, and Zelda inherited the Triforce of courage.
What.

Were these people on.