Drinking Games: Super Smashed Bros. Brawl

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Super Smashed Bros. Brawl

By popular demand, it's time to put up your dukes and throw down some pints. Don't forget to post or tweet your rules to this modern take on a modern classic, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Watch Video

freakydan

Jan 28, 2010
Good show, guys, despite the Canadian accent. I can actually see myself playing this one.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Dan's favorite game sounds like fun.
That accent was definetely criminal

personion

Dec 6, 2010
I think the rules could've been more original, but still a good show.
Also, I now hate all of you for that accent.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Did the video cut out early for anyone else? Around the 4:37 mark?

Anyways, pretty good episode. There really needs to be more drinkers I think though. Don't get me wrong, the two doing it now are funny, but what happened to the group that had been in the first episodes?

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
Funny stuff, will try this at my next party, Smash Bros is about the only game that ever gets any use on my Wii :D

Kapol said:
Yes, and it took ages to load properly as well :/

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Why was it out so late and why did it cut our early, and that was not the stage, that was an assist trophy >.<
Also, the missing of the final smash should have been finish the drink, it's pretty easy to get killed by one...

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
"the UN will be knocking on our do-BWAH BWAH MWAN A MWAN NA NA" (the 'please join the pub club' vid)

Just sort of broke in there when I was least expecting it. Anyway, pick a persona to be when you get in front of the camera guys. It's just awkward to watch when people continually look at the camera man or some shit.

Look at your lines, rehearse them, do a take, repeat. Maybe the director thinks it's funny and it will appeal to those socially awkward gamers. Maybe the person editing doesn't understand which take to put in the vid. Dunno, but with the OK info that is being conveyed, the acting needs to cover for it.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Kapol said:
Yeah, it's like they did it on purpose.

I was impressed at how good this one was. Even with Dan in a bike helmet and terrible fake mustache.

KurtzGallahad

Oct 8, 2009
doggie015 said:
This vid is not loading for me... All the others are fine but this one is not loading. HELP!
Yeah, mine loaded until 1:42 then just stopped, wheras the others work fine

PerfectDeath

Mar 21, 2009
Its an eastern Canadian accent. Western Canadians sound different. In fact, someone came up to me, without knowing where I was from and said, "Your from Alberta arn't you."

I don't know if I should take that as a compliment.

I only recently moved from Eastern British Columbia to Southern Alberta. =P

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
They are trying to get more ads this way.
doggie015 said:
This vid is not loading for me... All the others are fine but this one is not loading. HELP!
They are trying to get more ads this way.
I have the same problem.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
vxicepickxv said:
Kapol said:
Yeah, it's like they did it on purpose.

I was impressed at how good this one was. Even with Dan in a bike helmet and terrible fake mustache.
Eh, I realize now why they did it, but it still seemed odd to me that it would just stop without showing the credits or anything. hmm... I wonder if that's some sort of sign (suddenly cutting it off like that with the what was being said). I hope not, but you never know. Oh well.

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Simple the rules are "No items,Fox Only.............. and Final Destination"

every time you see or hear those words take a shot.
No, you make the person who said them consume the entire container! That'll put a stop to it!

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Good grief...this is passing as a viable show on here? These rules are honestly bad anyway. Party Ball=Drink. Snorlax=Drink. Death=Drink. After end of match, winner chooses someone to drink and loser drinks. Come on. These rules they have are terrible. Is anyone even drinking?

Ranorak

Tamer of the Coffee mug!
Feb 17, 2010
On the video of the stage doing the killing, that was actually a pokemon. Not the stage.

LG Jargon

Feb 9, 2012
Liked this vid (although it looks like not everyone else does). If I get a group of friends over, I wanna try this out. Thanks, guys! Also...

Toriver said:
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Simple the rules are "No items,Fox Only.............. and Final Destination"

every time you see or hear those words take a shot.
No, you make the person who said them consume the entire container! That'll put a stop to it!
I could not agree with this more. Seriously; I feel that a truly skilled Smasher would be able to react accordingly when their opponent starts throwing things at him/her. I like to play matches like "All Items on Low/Medium, Random Character, Random Stages"; makes you think and forces you to adapt.

Anyways, thanks for another vid, guys. Keep up the great work!