Drinking Games: Zelda: Ocarina of Wine

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Zelda: Ocarina of Wine

Who here feels a little musical? Is it because you are still tipsy from Halloween? Buzzed from the candy? Perhaps someone spiked your witch's brew? Well go back in time before your head felt like a ten-ton brick with an intoxicating trip to Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Watch Video

Ruwrak

Sep 15, 2009
Hero of time rules.

FFFFF I'll be smashed before I get out of the Tree x.x

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
Renaming to Drink! was actually pretty clever. Kinda funny how it makes the game play along.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
I think that might be the first time I've seen Dan lose it... that 7 year memory loss hangover line was pretty good but not lose-your-composure goo, maybe he was ad-libbing there.

sivloc

Aug 23, 2010
6unn3r said:
We dont have to drink everytime Navi says:
"HEY!!!! LISTEN"
do we?

That might end with several people ending up in hospital...
hmmmm or the morgue rather.

... In fact I think that pretty much every one of their drinking games so far would kill us if we played more than an hour.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
leviadragon99 said:
I think that might be the first time I've seen Dan lose it... that 7 year memory loss hangover line was pretty good but not lose-your-composure goo, maybe he was ad-libbing there.
I'm not sure if that would be the best hangover ever, or the worst hangover ever.

NaramSuen

Jun 8, 2010
"Why don't you just do Minuet of the Forest?"

Kyle, it is pronounced min-u-et, not mi-nuet. However, I am going to assume that you were drunk and give you a pass.

Bob_Dobb

Aug 22, 2011
Lylat Wars sounds so much cooler than Starfox 64 can't believe that's what they called it in America.

Jas0913

Jan 16, 2010
This show would actually be decent if the rules they created made any sense. It feels like they're just making it up as they go along, the jersey shore is more stimulating than this.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Wow, it definitely wouldn't take long to get hammered.

Bob_Dobb said:
Lylat Wars sounds so much cooler than Starfox 64 can't believe that's what they called it in America.
They followed the 64 Nintendo rule. If the game had previous titles on older systems, the game would keep the name from the old system and they would tack on 64 on the end. Starfox was a SNES game, so when they made a new one for the 64, they called it Starfox 64. If they didn't put Starfox in the name of the game when they put it on the US market, not as many people would have bought it because fans of the other game wouldn't know the game was a Starfox game. I certainly wouldn't have known it was a Starfox game, until I some how got to play it.

Though the rule also applied to games that people would know what they were. Example: Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Mario Kart 64, Doom 64, Duke Nukem 64, Harvest Moon 64.

Most launch and a good deal of 64 games for the next three years after the console's release, had 64 at the end of the name. Just like a good deal of games on the SNES had "Super" at the beginning of their names.

LG Jargon

Feb 9, 2012
I have got to try this out. Might make a few of the sections a bit more interesting. That "Drink" rule, however, will put anyone flat on their ass in no time. Same with the chest rule...Damn, guys.

Keep up the good work!

jinroom

Oct 3, 2011
Do you get some money for these?
I... I dont know but anyway, you are kind of fun.
(For the first video of yours i watch)