Duke Nukem Forever DLC Coming Next Week

Vonnis

Feb 18, 2011
Formica Archonis said:
Andy Chalk said:
"Inferno," a "hellish landscape of lava and teleporters," not to mention a shiny new DFG;
Clearly a Doom parody.
"BFG" is, in Doom parlance, commonly expanded as "Big Fucking Gun" when not in polite company.
We can assume that the D replacing the B is short for Duke.
So it's a Duke Fucking Gun.
I don't want a Duke Fucking Gun.
I for one wouldn't mind seeing Duke fucked by a gun. It's not like he hasn't already been fucked and never even called afterwards by the entire Gearbox staff already.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
charging for a DLC for a game which was already more then terrible??? what is going on with this world?
i rather want them to pay back my money i wasted for this disappointing game. thats really a parody charging another 10$ for it.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Vonnis said:
I for one wouldn't mind seeing Duke fucked by a gun. It's not like he hasn't already been fucked and never even called afterwards by the entire Gearbox staff already.
Funny you should say that, I heard they were making a DLC pack for the game. Can't quite put my finger on where I heard that though.

Roserari

Jul 11, 2011
L.O.L.

"Where to find the main game? Not at all or in a sales bin! Why? Because nobody cares about it. So let's bring out DLC for it!" - Gearbox executive

"OMGSQUEEMONEY!" - Gearbox board of directors

"There, there. Time for your medicine!" - Nurse in charge of the loony bin.

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
whiteblood said:
Once again, the infinite hordes of crybabies in the Escapist ***** and moan about how DNF wasn't some glistening golden god, and laboring under the exceedingly stupid delusion that each year on the production was a step forward, and not efforts of cohesion between groups of developers attempting to pull DNF out of its time coffin, assemble it and get it ready for showtime.

For it's minor flaws in graphics and weapon capacity, Duke Nukem Forever made me do something that No FPS has in a long time. Black Ops (assholes for teasing the Skorpion and not giving me my ACOG scope, lol) didn't do it, Modern Warfare 2 didn't do it, BF3 and MW3 likely won't do it. Gears of War 1/2 didn't do it. Any guess what that is? Anyone?

Laugh. It (an FPS) had a unique sense of humor to itself, something generally unseen since Battlefield: Bad Company and still not executed as well.

Top that.

I sit in waiting for another release for the Duke series, with DNF's lessons learned and applied for an improved product in a timely fashion. I sit, and I know some of you out there do too.

On topic, I may get the dlc. Kinda tight for points right now.
I think I may be in love with you. While DNF's humor was focusing just a little too much on Duke's pervy side, the lack of subtlety is what gave the game charm in my eyes.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Does anyone still play this game online?, heck, does anyone ever played this game online at all?.

Vonnis

Feb 18, 2011
DeadlyYellow said:
Vonnis said:
Funny you should say that, I heard they were making a DLC pack for the game. Can't quite put my finger on where I heard that though.
I'm going to guess that one went right over your head.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Vonnis said:
DeadlyYellow said:
Vonnis said:
I'm going to guess that one went right over your head.
I'm going to guess the same for you.