Dungeons & Dragons Audiobook Being Narrated by Ice-T

Colonel Mustard

Jun 2, 2010
I don't normally have much interest in either audiobooks or tie-in novels, but I think that, just once, I'm going to have to make an exception.

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
Now all we need is to have another version with Morgan Freeman, Samuel L Jackson and the one that actually makes total sense, Vin Diesel

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
This is either going to be unbearably awful, or it's going to be like Gilbert Gottfried reading 50 Shades of Grey - ungodly hilarious.

I'd like to see this put on YouTube.
See I was going to say something similar, but you put it better than I ever could with the "Gilbert Gottfried" comparison that nobody is ever going to beat. Ever.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
I've never wanted an audiobook more. I can't imagine what it'll sound like but I want to find out.......very much badly. I hope it releases soon.

Elijah Newton

Sep 17, 2008
*sigh* Ok, I'll admit. The first place my mind went was Dungeons & Dragons & Bitches ( http://vimeo.com/39114507 )

That being said, it'll be fine. And, honestly, I feel like Ice-T already did right by me just for being in the Tank Girl movie, so I'm not going to knock this in any way.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I'm thinking it'll end up right in line with "Go The Fuck To Sleep" narrated by Samuel L. Jackson.

Mortuorum

Oct 20, 2010
A treat that listeners will likely be looking forward to when it's finally finished.
Oh yeah, I can't motherfucking wait.

Still, while I look forward to the inevitable mashup of every fantasy term he mangles (please Escapist, make it so), what I really want to hear is the conversation he had with his agent after he found out about this project.