E3 2010: Dead Rising 2

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Looks like they listened to fans. Really looking forward to release version. Great casual game

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
Combo weapons increase the Pee-pee that I earn? If someone doesn't know that PP stands for Prestige Points, they could be very confused by this.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
I haven't watched the rest of this video; but I thought I'd just mention that I think Susan Arendt is from The Escapist not The Ecapist. Just a typo I spotted.

EDIT: On topic: I was hoping they would ditch the 72-hour time limit. Oh well. At least they got rid of the photography. I didn't like that about the first game.

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
Im going to love game, but i do have a question if anyone can answer it, will Case Zero be free or will it cost MS points?

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
I loved the first game(even though I'm terrified of vampires), they just better get rid of that fucking walkie talkie bullshit which makes you a walking pinata. Don't tone it down just give him a fucking hands free phone or something. If you want it to make sense then let him say he put $100,000 of credit or something, anything, just let me be able to defend myself while talking to that fucker.

Baron_BJ

Tired. Cold. Bored.
Nov 13, 2009
ProtoChimp said:
I loved the first game(even though I'm terrified of vampires), they just better get rid of that fucking walkie talkie bullshit which makes you a walking pinata. Don't tone it down just give him a fucking hands free phone or something. If you want it to make sense then let him say he put $100,000 of credit or something, anything, just let me be able to defend myself while talking to that fucker.
I'm not seeing what vampires have to do with anything here.

Also, having a phone with $100,000 credit wouldn't mean anything, the Military would most likely arrange for the phone's service to be cut off or they would be tracing the calls.

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Baron_BJ said:
ProtoChimp said:
I'm not seeing what vampires have to do with anything here.

Also, having a phone with $100,000 credit wouldn't mean anything, the Military would most likely arrange for the phone's service to be cut off or they would be tracing the calls.
Fuck, yeah sorry I was rushing that post I needed to be somewhere. I'm scared of zombies not vampires, and what you said about the phone makes sense. I just meant I wanted some kind of communication that meant you could still be in normal gameplay, still fight and jump instead of being completely defenseless and not having to jump up somewhere where the zombies can't get to you so Otis can finish the fucking phone call and you can stay alive.

Front Row

Jan 23, 2009
Dead Rising : Case Zero for 360 only...

Cant they think about the Fans of this game ?
I dont give a crap about the 360 - bring it to PC !

SovietX

Sep 8, 2009
I was really hoping for some talk of a free play mode. In dead rising all i wanted to do was run around and kill zombies, with no objectives.

Fingers crossed ps3 release