E3 2010: ENN: E3 Bytes - 6/18/2010

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
ENN: E3 Bytes - 6/18/2010

Activision announces some innovative stuff, and Microsoft gets more in-depth with Kinect.

Want to see more ENN? Join The Escapist ENN: Rejected [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/registration/subscribe] outtakes!

Become a fan on Facebook! [http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Escapist-News-Network/138150013118]

Watch Video

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I watch you before I watch Zero Punctuation!

Because your released earlier.

Great as always, and that Kinect thing made my ribs explode. I should really go see a doctor.

Calumon: Graham's beard looks fuzzy. I wanna rub it!

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
I want a milo tree, and to make them fight for my amusement

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Loved this little mini series! was fun! Also...Peter Moleneux, always ready to make us all giggle!

JaymesFogarty

Aug 19, 2009
I was quite surprised when you mentioned that I watched Zero Punctuation before this. How the hell did you know?!

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
Very funny bytes guys, nice one.

[small]I want a milo tree in my back garden. Though growing children might be frowned upon.[/small]

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
I watch you before I watch Zero Punctuation!

Because your released earlier.

Great as always, and that Kinect thing made my ribs explode. I should really go see a doctor.

Calumon: Graham's beard looks fuzzy. I wanna rub it!
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Anyways: I liked these E3 Bytes.
Too bad that they're over...

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Two things mainly;

I LOVE the jab at Zero Punctuation, regarding rabid fanboys who really only flock to The Escapist for more Yahtzee and then bugger off elsewhere.. Or just watch other stuff blindly.

Secondly, Graham's Peter Molyneux accent is... Mind-numbingly awesome. Too good to just be a fake accent... Is Graham secretly Peter Molyneux..?

MILOS FOR EVERYONE~!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I also watch ENN before Zero Punctuation. I actually get more laughs from it.

Elec0

The Master of Fractals
May 29, 2009
Haha, great episode as always. That Molyneux imitation was a bit too good, if you ask me.

SpectralAnomaly

Apr 4, 2010
I too thought Graham's Molyneux impersonation was awesome!

I do actually watch ZP first, but only because it's the bookmark above ENN in my favourites...

Kiithid

Aug 12, 2009
Oh my god he nailed my fantasy of growing an army of children to take over the world!
Regardless it's sad to see the bytes go (for this year), but then you can't make clips of something that's not even happening... right?

Keep up the good work, then I may change my usual wednesday schedule of first random tab opened, first watched to actually pick one of the open tabs and see them in any given order.

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
I loved the whole activision thing especially when Graham said "Dosn't sound the much unblivable"

It's shame its the last one but good things don't last forever