E3 2010: ENN: E3 Bytes - 6/18/2010

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Hileict said:
Two things mainly;

I LOVE the jab at Zero Punctuation, regarding rabid fanboys who really only flock to The Escapist for more Yahtzee and then bugger off elsewhere.. Or just watch other stuff blindly.

Secondly, Graham's Peter Molyneux accent is... Mind-numbingly awesome. Too good to just be a fake accent... Is Graham secretly Peter Molyneux..?

MILOS FOR EVERYONE~!
True, have we ever seen Peter and Graham in the same room at the same time? The plot thickens... dun dun dunn

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Your milo credits idea sounds amazing; I want a fable 3 mod for that.

ENN comes onto the escapist first ∴ I watch it first. Also, it's better.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Hahaha, fair enough, Graham. Just for you, I'll watch ENN first next week. Though...no promises, eh?

Hulyen

Apr 20, 2009
So Graham, when are you going to record for us an escalating crazy promise fight between Peter Molynowayicanspellthat and Billy Mayes? Because you do both of those impersonations WAY too well.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Mr.Stark i believe to be untrue in my situation
because i like to hear about news before rants. it is how a start my Wednesdays.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Pugiron said:
For the love of God, someone else sponsor an Escapist Vidoe. If I have to watch that mouth breathing Canadian shill SlimJims like a wusst Canada version of Randy Savage in front of every single video next week, I am going to invade Canada and pay them back for Edge, justin Bieber and Nickelbacl. Especially fucking Nickelback.
ok for all those people who you hate. any Canadian with a brain cell will tell you my bad.
but Justin Bieber was for shits and giggles also we wanted him out of our hair. have you heard that little kid's voice?

omega247

Apr 12, 2010
ENN > ZP

i had to stop my sides splitting at the activision jibe (especially grahams dead pan response about it being believable)

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
I will support the Call of Duty Good Morning Vietnam plan on one condition. When the game detects excessive cursing and/or voices cracking they are automatically muted and all the kid/griefer can hear would be Robin Williams screaming back at them, but not in the funny way.

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
Ha your see you next time statement is wrong because I always watch you before Zero Punctuation! Course I watch other stuff before him too XD Wednesday is video day for me when all my online videos are updated.

Rocketboy13

Oct 21, 2008
This was a good short series, in formative and entertaining. I hope you guys do something similar for PAX and Gen Con, maybe have Moviebob do a guest shot as the correspondent who talks about the "Thor" previews.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Pugiron said:
For the love of God, someone else sponsor an Escapist Vidoe. If I have to watch that mouth breathing Canadian shill SlimJims like a wusst Canada version of Randy Savage in front of every single video next week, I am going to invade Canada and pay them back for Edge, justin Bieber and Nickelbacl. Especially fucking Nickelback.
If you don't like the videos, why are you watching them? And then posting here?

TheSchaef

Feb 1, 2008
He seems actually to have a problem with some ambiguously referenced commercial that runs in front of the video.

Anyway, I am totally busted on watching ZP first. But in truth, it was Yahtzee that brought me to Escapist, so I'm sure the ENN news crew understands that you hafta dance with who brung ya.

waterblender

Varia Suit Maintenance Engineer
Apr 15, 2010
OMG, you are reading my mind! watching ZP before ENN
i actually do it in that order because i'm saving the best for last :)

i'm guessing they came up with the joke by looking at viewing statistics.