E3 2010: ENN: E3 Bytes - 6/18/2010

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
therandombear said:
Hileict said:
Two things mainly;

I LOVE the jab at Zero Punctuation, regarding rabid fanboys who really only flock to The Escapist for more Yahtzee and then bugger off elsewhere.. Or just watch other stuff blindly.

Secondly, Graham's Peter Molyneux accent is... Mind-numbingly awesome. Too good to just be a fake accent... Is Graham secretly Peter Molyneux..?

MILOS FOR EVERYONE~!
True, have we ever seen Peter and Graham in the same room at the same time? The plot thickens... dun dun dunn
It's sort of like the recurring gamer joke that Kevin Siembieda and Steve Jackson might be the same person. They actually look fairly similar (or did at one point).

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
I personally got the most chuckles out of the child sensor and the pedobear referance.

Though honestly, it did make me wonder if this is going to cause a lawsuit. If this somehow locks out content by detecting children or something, and actually functions, what is going to happen when little people (like dwarves and midgets) want to play video games?

Ironically there have been special interest law suits over less.

I can see it now, Bridget Powers sues because the system claims she's lying about her age and is not ready for adult content and to learn about sex. :p

... and don't pretend you don't know who Bridget Powers is.

cornmancer

Dec 7, 2009
HAHA, I was hoping they wouldn't find out I watch ZP first and then they're all like "hey we know you watch Yahtzee first, it's cool man.

cornmancer

Dec 7, 2009
Hileict said:
Two things mainly;

I LOVE the jab at Zero Punctuation, regarding rabid fanboys who really only flock to The Escapist for more Yahtzee and then bugger off elsewhere.. Or just watch other stuff blindly.

Secondly, Graham's Peter Molyneux accent is... Mind-numbingly awesome. Too good to just be a fake accent... Is Graham secretly Peter Molyneux..?

MILOS FOR EVERYONE~!
I used to be said fanboy, but I have seen the light, and now I know that ZP is just the most awesome thing on a sight filled with awesome things =P

JonnoStrife

Sep 5, 2009
I always have Zero Punctuation and ENN up in tabs together! ITs just that Zero punctuation is the one on the inside tab...

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
The Peter Molyneux impression was perfect!

Brightmorn said:
So how many people went to google and searched children?
I definitely didn't!

[sub]Okay, I did.[/sub]

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
I watch you before I watch Zero Punctuation!

Because your released earlier.
True! And exactly what I was going to say...

Calumon said:
Calumon: Graham's beard looks fuzzy. I wanna rub it!
Also true! Although I'm not entirely sure I want to rub it...

And I was pleasantly surprised by Mr. Stark's stereotypical english accent/Molyneux voice. It worked!

Hmm... quoting Jack and Calumon separately - a new game for the escapist?

siddif

Aug 11, 2009
Haha loved it as usual! I normally watch you guys after ZP (its nothing personal, i swear!) and loved the Molyneux monologue at the end, priceless =)

ghostrider409895

Mar 7, 2010
I just love where they added in the part about Zero Punctuation. I wait until the end of the day to go on the Escapist, and that is usually what I do. My favorite jokes are the ones that point out things that are true. That's why I watch you guys and Yahtzee.

It kind of reminds me of this thing SNL did. Alec Baldwin was addressing the audience and he said, "distinguished guests, audience members, and all of you watching at home tonight or more realistically on your computer Monday morning." I laughed like crazy because that was exactly what I was doing.

Anyway, I love the work you do. Loading Ready Run, ENN and the Unskippables are one of the reasons I keep coming back to the Escapist. You guys are awsome. I look forward to next week's stuff.

Jackel86

May 3, 2008
I watch ZP first because you guys are always funny. ZP can be hit or miss sometimes.

That way, I always end my video watching with a laugh.