E3 2010: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

Greg Tito gets the latest information on Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days.

Watch Video

The Random One

May 29, 2008
After all that happened after the first game was released, I'm surprised that they decided to stick with the franchise. They even called it Kane & Lynch 2. They could at least have called it Kane & Lynch: A Single Noun Implying This Is Not a Mere Sequel. (Like Red Dead Redemption, Red Faction: Guerilla, Halo: Reach, etc.)

TheComedown

Aug 24, 2009
The Random One said:
After all that happened after the first game was released, I'm surprised that they decided to stick with the franchise. They even called it Kane & Lynch 2. They could at least have called it Kane & Lynch: A Single Noun Implying This Is Not a Mere Sequel. (Like Red Dead Redemption, Red Faction: Guerilla, Halo: Reach, etc.)
What happened after the first one? I really liked it, tho I didn't play it until it had been out over year.

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
this is the game IO interactive was making when they could have been making freedom fighters 2, possibly for crippling fear of money and success
[i know thats a yahtzee quote, and paraphrasing isnt cool, but it describes the circumstances well]

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
TheComedown said:
The Random One said:
What happened after the first one? I really liked it, tho I didn't play it until it had been out over year.
Jeff Gertsmann was fired from GameSpot because he gave it a rubbish review score, to be fair though the video's became more about him than the games, the review I barely saw the game because Jeff was blocking the TV.

http://kotaku.com/328244/gamespot-editor-fired-over-kane--lynch-review

OT This game looks great for griefers.

TheComedown

Aug 24, 2009
ColdStorage said:
TheComedown said:
The Random One said:
Jeff Gertsmann was fired from GameSpot because he gave it a rubbish review score, to be fair though the video's became more about him than the games, the review I barely saw the game because Jeff was blocking the TV.

http://kotaku.com/328244/gamespot-editor-fired-over-kane--lynch-review

OT This game looks great for griefers.
Oh that, i heard about that, i just didn't think it was something that would/should stop the franchise.