E3 2010: The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword

lafona

Jun 10, 2009
WTF?????????? This is probably the only guy who could make me not interested in Zelda News!!!!

Coliumbos

Mar 15, 2010
Heeeeeeyy Liiiink!
Come on an adventure with us Liiiiiink.

Like the sound of it, but then again i'm a Zelda fan. Give me something controversial to go with, Nintendo!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
epninja said:
So...that video gives us absolutely nothing new.
Seems that way...but, gave us pictures.

Really cant wait for the new Zelda though, going to begreat fun!

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
UGH!! I was pretty apathetic about the new motion controls until I saw that video. Link carries that sword like it's got cooties on it.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Well, that guy didn't have much to say at all that couldn't be inferred from gameplay footage or the trailer. I was a lot more interested in the guy behind them bumbling around; I would have preferred any gameplay at all footage over really vague details from that guy.

Feste the Jester

Jul 10, 2009
Jaredin said:
epninja said:
So...that video gives us absolutely nothing new.
Seems that way...but, gave us pictures.

Really cant wait for the new Zelda though, going to begreat fun!
True, but It would be nice for new information (knowing Nintendo new info will be hard to come by).

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
The Rogue Wolf said:
Coliumbos said:
Give me something controversial to go with, Nintendo!
What, didn't you notice? Link is RIGHT-HANDED in that video!

INTERNET RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Wow, that's right. I didn't notice. Maybe they'll implement a choice between right handed/left handed in the options to suit righties and lefties? So it'll better match the user with Link, I mean.

I hope they'll redesign how Link holds the sword though, it looks totally out of proportion.

purplelion

Nov 4, 2009
lafona said:
WTF?????????? This is probably the only guy who could make me not interested in Zelda News!!!!
I know! He made Zelda sound uninteresting, how is that even posible?! I would have loved to see him get knocked off balance with a question like "Do we get to see Link shirtless again <3?"

Thedark1owns

Sexy Pharaoh Wizard
Feb 7, 2010
Did that guy REALLY like Susan or was it just me?

The game did look kind of bright for me too.Maybe it was just the video, but it seemed somewhat unsaturated.

Not a big deal that he is right handed now. It would be nice if he was lefty because he always has been, but it's hardly a game breaker.

Zeromaeus

Aug 19, 2009
Am I crazy for liking the graphics?
I mean, it looks like you're playing a Japanese water-color painting.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
^First thing I thought was, Adult Toon Link?

Lvl 64 Klutz said:
Link carries that sword like it's got cooties on it.
Thank you! That is the perfect analogy.

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
I really don't trust a Wiimote to tell if I'm even slashing let alone in a specific direction. And this kind of cell-shading looks lazy, Wind Waker at least looked artistic. And the Nintendo man had no soul...

P.S.
Link, he come to town
Come to save, the princess zelda

kementari

Mar 18, 2008
Well, not that there was any chance I'd miss it anyway, but I'm definitely looking forward to this. :3